Mecha Wonder Woman coming to Infinite Crisis soon
Turbine has unveiled Mech Wonder Woman as the latest character from the DC Multiverse to join the champion roster on Infinite Crisis.
Mecha Wonder Woman was originally a diplomatic robot called D1A-NA, serving Queen Hippolyta of the Amazons. When Queen Hippolyta was assassinated by the Doom Legion D1A-NA remade herself with the help of the Justice Consortium to exceed bher original design becoming Mecha Wonder Woman.
Mecha Wonder Woman is a powerful marksman champion reigns fiery death on enemies from a distance with a combination of attack damage and power damage and can provide crucial fire support to any team of champions.
Infinite Crisis is currently in closed beta but is still accepting sign-ups. The Founders Program is also still open giving instant access to the game and exclusive goodies depending on which package you take.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One