Mecha Wonder Woman coming to Infinite Crisis soon
Turbine has unveiled Mech Wonder Woman as the latest character from the DC Multiverse to join the champion roster on Infinite Crisis.
Mecha Wonder Woman was originally a diplomatic robot called D1A-NA, serving Queen Hippolyta of the Amazons. When Queen Hippolyta was assassinated by the Doom Legion D1A-NA remade herself with the help of the Justice Consortium to exceed bher original design becoming Mecha Wonder Woman.
Mecha Wonder Woman is a powerful marksman champion reigns fiery death on enemies from a distance with a combination of attack damage and power damage and can provide crucial fire support to any team of champions.
Infinite Crisis is currently in closed beta but is still accepting sign-ups. The Founders Program is also still open giving instant access to the game and exclusive goodies depending on which package you take.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release