Mecha Wonder Woman coming to Infinite Crisis soon
Turbine has unveiled Mech Wonder Woman as the latest character from the DC Multiverse to join the champion roster on Infinite Crisis.
Mecha Wonder Woman was originally a diplomatic robot called D1A-NA, serving Queen Hippolyta of the Amazons. When Queen Hippolyta was assassinated by the Doom Legion D1A-NA remade herself with the help of the Justice Consortium to exceed bher original design becoming Mecha Wonder Woman.
Mecha Wonder Woman is a powerful marksman champion reigns fiery death on enemies from a distance with a combination of attack damage and power damage and can provide crucial fire support to any team of champions.
Infinite Crisis is currently in closed beta but is still accepting sign-ups. The Founders Program is also still open giving instant access to the game and exclusive goodies depending on which package you take.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer