Microsoft offers new advice to PC gamers
Microsoft's Game adviser tool has received an update today, allowing you to search catalogues of games and check system requirements 'dynamically'. The latest online adviser caters for Windows XP users, and can be accessed through this website right here. As well as offering a database of titles, including relevant media and links to official sites, the adviser will also take a look at your own PC and compare specifications with those required for the game.
Not content with offering this handy utility, the adviser will even suggest areas for upgrade, offering specification results in handy graph format. The adviser is built in collaboration with Futuremark, creators of the popular 3Dmark benchmarking software for PCs.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015