Microsoft offers new advice to PC gamers
Microsoft's Game adviser tool has received an update today, allowing you to search catalogues of games and check system requirements 'dynamically'. The latest online adviser caters for Windows XP users, and can be accessed through this website right here. As well as offering a database of titles, including relevant media and links to official sites, the adviser will also take a look at your own PC and compare specifications with those required for the game.
Not content with offering this handy utility, the adviser will even suggest areas for upgrade, offering specification results in handy graph format. The adviser is built in collaboration with Futuremark, creators of the popular 3Dmark benchmarking software for PCs.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny