Microsoft offers new advice to PC gamers
Microsoft's Game adviser tool has received an update today, allowing you to search catalogues of games and check system requirements 'dynamically'. The latest online adviser caters for Windows XP users, and can be accessed through this website right here. As well as offering a database of titles, including relevant media and links to official sites, the adviser will also take a look at your own PC and compare specifications with those required for the game.
Not content with offering this handy utility, the adviser will even suggest areas for upgrade, offering specification results in handy graph format. The adviser is built in collaboration with Futuremark, creators of the popular 3Dmark benchmarking software for PCs.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto