Microsoft offers new advice to PC gamers
Microsoft's Game adviser tool has received an update today, allowing you to search catalogues of games and check system requirements 'dynamically'. The latest online adviser caters for Windows XP users, and can be accessed through this website right here. As well as offering a database of titles, including relevant media and links to official sites, the adviser will also take a look at your own PC and compare specifications with those required for the game.
Not content with offering this handy utility, the adviser will even suggest areas for upgrade, offering specification results in handy graph format. The adviser is built in collaboration with Futuremark, creators of the popular 3Dmark benchmarking software for PCs.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III