Microsoft offers new advice to PC gamers
Microsoft's Game adviser tool has received an update today, allowing you to search catalogues of games and check system requirements 'dynamically'. The latest online adviser caters for Windows XP users, and can be accessed through this website right here. As well as offering a database of titles, including relevant media and links to official sites, the adviser will also take a look at your own PC and compare specifications with those required for the game.
Not content with offering this handy utility, the adviser will even suggest areas for upgrade, offering specification results in handy graph format. The adviser is built in collaboration with Futuremark, creators of the popular 3Dmark benchmarking software for PCs.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer