GTA: San Andreas coming to iPhone, Android and Windows Phone this December
Rockstar has announced that they will be releasing GTA: San Andreas on mobiles and tablets next month.
If you're dying to drift back to Los Santos' first incarnation then now's your chance to do it. The mobile version of the game will be fully remastered to take advantage of the latest HD phones and tablets.
There's also brand new touch screen controls with contextual options to display buttons only when they are needed and even Made For iOS controller support for devices running iOS 7.
GTA: San Andreas will be available on iTunes App Store, Google Play and Amazon Kindle stores for Android and Windows Phone app store some time in December.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3