August 3rd for Doom 3
Whilst Activision and id Software are still offering "when it's done" by way of a release date for Doom 3, word from the US today hints that something more concrete may have been provided to key retailers Electronics Boutique and GameStop who have updated their respective websites with an August 3rd dating.
GameStop even proclaimed that the new date was 'just announced', though all official sources remain silent at the moment. Indeed, with repeated news that Doom 3 grows ever nearer coming from all corners of the industry, an August 3rd date would give both publisher and retailers time to prepare for this enormous debut, assuming id Software complete development very soon. More as we get it.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update