August 3rd for Doom 3
Whilst Activision and id Software are still offering "when it's done" by way of a release date for Doom 3, word from the US today hints that something more concrete may have been provided to key retailers Electronics Boutique and GameStop who have updated their respective websites with an August 3rd dating.
GameStop even proclaimed that the new date was 'just announced', though all official sources remain silent at the moment. Indeed, with repeated news that Doom 3 grows ever nearer coming from all corners of the industry, an August 3rd date would give both publisher and retailers time to prepare for this enormous debut, assuming id Software complete development very soon. More as we get it.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May