August 3rd for Doom 3
Whilst Activision and id Software are still offering "when it's done" by way of a release date for Doom 3, word from the US today hints that something more concrete may have been provided to key retailers Electronics Boutique and GameStop who have updated their respective websites with an August 3rd dating.
GameStop even proclaimed that the new date was 'just announced', though all official sources remain silent at the moment. Indeed, with repeated news that Doom 3 grows ever nearer coming from all corners of the industry, an August 3rd date would give both publisher and retailers time to prepare for this enormous debut, assuming id Software complete development very soon. More as we get it.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access