August 3rd for Doom 3
Whilst Activision and id Software are still offering "when it's done" by way of a release date for Doom 3, word from the US today hints that something more concrete may have been provided to key retailers Electronics Boutique and GameStop who have updated their respective websites with an August 3rd dating.
GameStop even proclaimed that the new date was 'just announced', though all official sources remain silent at the moment. Indeed, with repeated news that Doom 3 grows ever nearer coming from all corners of the industry, an August 3rd date would give both publisher and retailers time to prepare for this enormous debut, assuming id Software complete development very soon. More as we get it.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though