August 3rd for Doom 3
Whilst Activision and id Software are still offering "when it's done" by way of a release date for Doom 3, word from the US today hints that something more concrete may have been provided to key retailers Electronics Boutique and GameStop who have updated their respective websites with an August 3rd dating.
GameStop even proclaimed that the new date was 'just announced', though all official sources remain silent at the moment. Indeed, with repeated news that Doom 3 grows ever nearer coming from all corners of the industry, an August 3rd date would give both publisher and retailers time to prepare for this enormous debut, assuming id Software complete development very soon. More as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today