New Matrix titles coming from Atari
After the success of Enter the Matrix, we assumed more trilogy-related cash-ins were inevitable from the games industry, a fact confirmed by Atari CEO Bruno Bonnell at a conference last week. One game is currently being developed for the current generation of consoles, whilst another title is also being planned for future generation machines, making three Atari Matrix games in total.
Despite a critical malling, last year's Shiny-developed foray into the ether-world of Neo and chums sold a whopping four-million globally, and those are not figures game bosses will want to argue with in commissioning future titles in the series. We've no word on the new games specifically, indeed, rumour has that Atari are purposely keeping things under wraps for the time being - with reports suggesting that the game was pulled from the French publisher's line-up.
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew