New Matrix titles coming from Atari
After the success of Enter the Matrix, we assumed more trilogy-related cash-ins were inevitable from the games industry, a fact confirmed by Atari CEO Bruno Bonnell at a conference last week. One game is currently being developed for the current generation of consoles, whilst another title is also being planned for future generation machines, making three Atari Matrix games in total.
Despite a critical malling, last year's Shiny-developed foray into the ether-world of Neo and chums sold a whopping four-million globally, and those are not figures game bosses will want to argue with in commissioning future titles in the series. We've no word on the new games specifically, indeed, rumour has that Atari are purposely keeping things under wraps for the time being - with reports suggesting that the game was pulled from the French publisher's line-up.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone