New Matrix titles coming from Atari
After the success of Enter the Matrix, we assumed more trilogy-related cash-ins were inevitable from the games industry, a fact confirmed by Atari CEO Bruno Bonnell at a conference last week. One game is currently being developed for the current generation of consoles, whilst another title is also being planned for future generation machines, making three Atari Matrix games in total.
Despite a critical malling, last year's Shiny-developed foray into the ether-world of Neo and chums sold a whopping four-million globally, and those are not figures game bosses will want to argue with in commissioning future titles in the series. We've no word on the new games specifically, indeed, rumour has that Atari are purposely keeping things under wraps for the time being - with reports suggesting that the game was pulled from the French publisher's line-up.
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One