The Survivor 2299 teaser site adds new clues to its countdown
The Survivor 2299 teaser website has been updated with an additional clue and a new morse code message.
The new clue is another countdown timer stating “Nuclear winter is coming,” and counting down to a date ten days before the site's main countdown timer which runs out on December the 11th.
The second clue is a new morse code message which translates as “OZ De SZ Msg + EF Is Hit II EF Is Hit K” over and over which has it has been speculated refers to map locations and translates as “Bridgeport this is Concord - Quabbin is hit - repeat - Quabbin is hit” by Reddit users over on the thread dedicated to the teaser called The Survivor 2299 Speculation and Hype Megathread.
These are all locations in New England which ties in with rumours of Bethesda scouting around Boston with cameras and with the Commonwealth region in Fallout canon.
It could all turn out to be a hoax but in the meantime check out The Survivor 2299 on December the 1st to see if we're any closer to a Fallout 4 announcement
Thanks The Escapist.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3