LEGO The Hobbit announced for release next year
Warner Bros and TT Games have announced the latest in the LEGO licensing crossovers LEGO The Hobbit.
The new game will follow the same plot line as the first two films from The Hobbit trilogy with the LEGO franchise's usual sense of humour.
TT Games' Tom Stone said, “We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit video game. Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-Earth.”
LEGO The Hobbit will be released on PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, PC and Mac in the spring of 2014.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit