LEGO The Hobbit announced for release next year
Warner Bros and TT Games have announced the latest in the LEGO licensing crossovers LEGO The Hobbit.
The new game will follow the same plot line as the first two films from The Hobbit trilogy with the LEGO franchise's usual sense of humour.
TT Games' Tom Stone said, “We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit video game. Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-Earth.”
LEGO The Hobbit will be released on PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, PC and Mac in the spring of 2014.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year