LEGO The Hobbit announced for release next year
Warner Bros and TT Games have announced the latest in the LEGO licensing crossovers LEGO The Hobbit.
The new game will follow the same plot line as the first two films from The Hobbit trilogy with the LEGO franchise's usual sense of humour.
TT Games' Tom Stone said, “We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit video game. Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-Earth.”
LEGO The Hobbit will be released on PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, PC and Mac in the spring of 2014.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer