LEGO The Hobbit announced for release next year
Warner Bros and TT Games have announced the latest in the LEGO licensing crossovers LEGO The Hobbit.
The new game will follow the same plot line as the first two films from The Hobbit trilogy with the LEGO franchise's usual sense of humour.
TT Games' Tom Stone said, “We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit video game. Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-Earth.”
LEGO The Hobbit will be released on PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, PC and Mac in the spring of 2014.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users