LEGO The Hobbit announced for release next year
Warner Bros and TT Games have announced the latest in the LEGO licensing crossovers LEGO The Hobbit.
The new game will follow the same plot line as the first two films from The Hobbit trilogy with the LEGO franchise's usual sense of humour.
TT Games' Tom Stone said, “We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit video game. Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-Earth.”
LEGO The Hobbit will be released on PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, PC and Mac in the spring of 2014.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto