Tickets go on sale for EVE Fanfest 2014
CCP has announced that tickets are now available for next year's EVE Fanfest in Reykjavik.
As usual the three day event will celebrate all things EVE Online including Dust 514 and the upcoming PC dogfighting title EVE: Valkyrie with panels, presentations, reveals, live tournaments and player/developer round table sessions.
There will also be an exclusive charity dinner with CEO Hilmar Veigar Petursson and other CCP staff, the now-infamous Developer Pub Crawl, the Party at the Top of the World and the Blue Lagoon Hangover party.
Standard tickets will cost 175 USD/115 EUR with a limited stock of earlybird tickets for 150 USD/110 EUR. The event will be held at Reykjavik's Harpa Conference Centre between May the 1st and May 3rd. CCP have even partnered up with Icelandair and Center Hotels for the event. EVE players can even use their PLEX to pay for their tickets.
Hilmar Veigar Petursson said of the event, “EVE Fanfest is our chance to bring our community together in Reykjavik, the birthplace of the EVE Universe, and further forge our connection with the greatest gamers in the world. Every year we look forward to the revelry in the scenic setting of Iceland and to making announcements, connecting with our community and last but not least, celebrating like true Vikings! EVE Fanfest is an experience like no other and is not to be missed.”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3