Xbox One users experiencing serious issues with Xbox Live in the US and the UK
Today seems like a bad day for going online with your Xbox One at least in the US and the UK.
For a large chunk of the day social and online gaming services on Xbox Live have been unavailable to Xbox One gamers on both sides of the Atlantic. US gamers were also unable to make use of prepaid cards or codes to get their hands on the Xbox Live Gold subscriptions or downloadable content earlier today. Although this issue has now been remedied in the US now UK gamers are experiencing the same problem.
Service seems to be on its way back though with service updates for the US and the UK now describing Xbox Live's social and gaming services to be “limited” as opposed to being “unavailable” as the were earlier today. TV, music and web surfing are still up and running as is Xbox Live Core services (which aren't the social and gaming components it seems).
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3