ECTS gets EA, Codemasters, Rage, Acclaim and Infogrames
Impressive line-up ahoy!
Its good to see ECTS really gathering some momentum now, as the show closes to just over a month away. These new confirmations come about a month after the previous spate of big-name publishers confirmed, and its especially pleasing to note EA are back exhibiting after an absence of many years. Event Director Andy Lane commented: “We’re already seeing the press and visitor registrations leaping ahead of last year’s figures as the very best names in games return to ECTS - it’s going to be a hectic three days.” So in short, EA, Rage, Codemasters, Acclaim and Infogrames will be joining the likes of Activision, Ubi Soft, Konami, Capcom, THQ and Eidos at the show. All of which could make this the biggest show for quite some time. Which is nice.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny