ECTS gets EA, Codemasters, Rage, Acclaim and Infogrames
Impressive line-up ahoy!
Its good to see ECTS really gathering some momentum now, as the show closes to just over a month away. These new confirmations come about a month after the previous spate of big-name publishers confirmed, and its especially pleasing to note EA are back exhibiting after an absence of many years. Event Director Andy Lane commented: “We’re already seeing the press and visitor registrations leaping ahead of last year’s figures as the very best names in games return to ECTS - it’s going to be a hectic three days.” So in short, EA, Rage, Codemasters, Acclaim and Infogrames will be joining the likes of Activision, Ubi Soft, Konami, Capcom, THQ and Eidos at the show. All of which could make this the biggest show for quite some time. Which is nice.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year