ECTS gets EA, Codemasters, Rage, Acclaim and Infogrames
Impressive line-up ahoy!
Its good to see ECTS really gathering some momentum now, as the show closes to just over a month away. These new confirmations come about a month after the previous spate of big-name publishers confirmed, and its especially pleasing to note EA are back exhibiting after an absence of many years. Event Director Andy Lane commented: “We’re already seeing the press and visitor registrations leaping ahead of last year’s figures as the very best names in games return to ECTS - it’s going to be a hectic three days.” So in short, EA, Rage, Codemasters, Acclaim and Infogrames will be joining the likes of Activision, Ubi Soft, Konami, Capcom, THQ and Eidos at the show. All of which could make this the biggest show for quite some time. Which is nice.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below