ECTS gets EA, Codemasters, Rage, Acclaim and Infogrames
Impressive line-up ahoy!
Its good to see ECTS really gathering some momentum now, as the show closes to just over a month away. These new confirmations come about a month after the previous spate of big-name publishers confirmed, and its especially pleasing to note EA are back exhibiting after an absence of many years. Event Director Andy Lane commented: “We’re already seeing the press and visitor registrations leaping ahead of last year’s figures as the very best names in games return to ECTS - it’s going to be a hectic three days.” So in short, EA, Rage, Codemasters, Acclaim and Infogrames will be joining the likes of Activision, Ubi Soft, Konami, Capcom, THQ and Eidos at the show. All of which could make this the biggest show for quite some time. Which is nice.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side