ECTS gets EA, Codemasters, Rage, Acclaim and Infogrames
Impressive line-up ahoy!
Its good to see ECTS really gathering some momentum now, as the show closes to just over a month away. These new confirmations come about a month after the previous spate of big-name publishers confirmed, and its especially pleasing to note EA are back exhibiting after an absence of many years. Event Director Andy Lane commented: “We’re already seeing the press and visitor registrations leaping ahead of last year’s figures as the very best names in games return to ECTS - it’s going to be a hectic three days.” So in short, EA, Rage, Codemasters, Acclaim and Infogrames will be joining the likes of Activision, Ubi Soft, Konami, Capcom, THQ and Eidos at the show. All of which could make this the biggest show for quite some time. Which is nice.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May