Crimson Skies gets new content
Microsoft's impressively-multiplayer dogfight 'em up Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, has received some very welcome new content today, downloadable via Live, in the form of three new planes, two new maps and two new game types: Chicken Pox and Gunheist. The former requires the collection of chickens (hmm), the latter proving something of a variation upon capture the flag.
The new planes in question are the Vampire, Firebrand and Hellhound - which offer a mix of weaponry, manoeuvrability, and armaments, all of which should offer plenty of food for thought in addition to the new locales: Badlands and The Lost Plateau. Badlands promises a mix of canyons and caves, whilst The Lost Plateau boasts night time jaunts through mysterious ruins. Very exciting.
More on this Xbox Live extravaganza as we get it, oh and this newness is free on this occasion - which is almost enough to elevate some of the bank holiday hangover... though not quite.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year