Crimson Skies gets new content
Microsoft's impressively-multiplayer dogfight 'em up Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, has received some very welcome new content today, downloadable via Live, in the form of three new planes, two new maps and two new game types: Chicken Pox and Gunheist. The former requires the collection of chickens (hmm), the latter proving something of a variation upon capture the flag.
The new planes in question are the Vampire, Firebrand and Hellhound - which offer a mix of weaponry, manoeuvrability, and armaments, all of which should offer plenty of food for thought in addition to the new locales: Badlands and The Lost Plateau. Badlands promises a mix of canyons and caves, whilst The Lost Plateau boasts night time jaunts through mysterious ruins. Very exciting.
More on this Xbox Live extravaganza as we get it, oh and this newness is free on this occasion - which is almost enough to elevate some of the bank holiday hangover... though not quite.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May