Ignition reveal Lotus Extreme
A new GameCube version of Kuju's Lotus 'driven' hit has been confirmed today - and will be brought to market by Ignition Entertainment in North America. The Xbox and PS2 versions of the game are already freely available, under the moniker Lotus Challenge.
Five game modes will be available to budding Lotus drivers: championship, single player, multiplayer, collection, and stunt-mode. Thirty-eight realistic cars are promised - boasting realistic handling and damage.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on a European launch.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes