Ignition reveal Lotus Extreme
A new GameCube version of Kuju's Lotus 'driven' hit has been confirmed today - and will be brought to market by Ignition Entertainment in North America. The Xbox and PS2 versions of the game are already freely available, under the moniker Lotus Challenge.
Five game modes will be available to budding Lotus drivers: championship, single player, multiplayer, collection, and stunt-mode. Thirty-eight realistic cars are promised - boasting realistic handling and damage.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on a European launch.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan