Ignition reveal Lotus Extreme
A new GameCube version of Kuju's Lotus 'driven' hit has been confirmed today - and will be brought to market by Ignition Entertainment in North America. The Xbox and PS2 versions of the game are already freely available, under the moniker Lotus Challenge.
Five game modes will be available to budding Lotus drivers: championship, single player, multiplayer, collection, and stunt-mode. Thirty-eight realistic cars are promised - boasting realistic handling and damage.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on a European launch.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release