Ignition reveal Lotus Extreme
A new GameCube version of Kuju's Lotus 'driven' hit has been confirmed today - and will be brought to market by Ignition Entertainment in North America. The Xbox and PS2 versions of the game are already freely available, under the moniker Lotus Challenge.
Five game modes will be available to budding Lotus drivers: championship, single player, multiplayer, collection, and stunt-mode. Thirty-eight realistic cars are promised - boasting realistic handling and damage.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on a European launch.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3