Ignition reveal Lotus Extreme
A new GameCube version of Kuju's Lotus 'driven' hit has been confirmed today - and will be brought to market by Ignition Entertainment in North America. The Xbox and PS2 versions of the game are already freely available, under the moniker Lotus Challenge.
Five game modes will be available to budding Lotus drivers: championship, single player, multiplayer, collection, and stunt-mode. Thirty-eight realistic cars are promised - boasting realistic handling and damage.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on a European launch.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer