Nosgoth closed alpha test begins in Scandinavia today
The closed alpha test phase of Square Enix and Psyonix' new online multiplayer game Nosgoth begins today in Scandinavia and the Netherlands today.
Nostgoth is a brand new free-to-play multiplayer online game set in the Legacy Of Kain universe where players join the war between humans and vampires.
Closed alpha invitations have been sent out but the current allocations are very limited at the moment.
Developer Psyonix is hoping to expand the test phase as soon as possible and advises Legacy Of Kain fans to keep and eye on the Nosgoth website.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side