Nosgoth closed alpha test begins in Scandinavia today
The closed alpha test phase of Square Enix and Psyonix' new online multiplayer game Nosgoth begins today in Scandinavia and the Netherlands today.
Nostgoth is a brand new free-to-play multiplayer online game set in the Legacy Of Kain universe where players join the war between humans and vampires.
Closed alpha invitations have been sent out but the current allocations are very limited at the moment.
Developer Psyonix is hoping to expand the test phase as soon as possible and advises Legacy Of Kain fans to keep and eye on the Nosgoth website.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network