Nosgoth closed alpha test begins in Scandinavia today
The closed alpha test phase of Square Enix and Psyonix' new online multiplayer game Nosgoth begins today in Scandinavia and the Netherlands today.
Nostgoth is a brand new free-to-play multiplayer online game set in the Legacy Of Kain universe where players join the war between humans and vampires.
Closed alpha invitations have been sent out but the current allocations are very limited at the moment.
Developer Psyonix is hoping to expand the test phase as soon as possible and advises Legacy Of Kain fans to keep and eye on the Nosgoth website.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release