Nosgoth closed alpha test begins in Scandinavia today
The closed alpha test phase of Square Enix and Psyonix' new online multiplayer game Nosgoth begins today in Scandinavia and the Netherlands today.
Nostgoth is a brand new free-to-play multiplayer online game set in the Legacy Of Kain universe where players join the war between humans and vampires.
Closed alpha invitations have been sent out but the current allocations are very limited at the moment.
Developer Psyonix is hoping to expand the test phase as soon as possible and advises Legacy Of Kain fans to keep and eye on the Nosgoth website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer