PS4 and PS Vita Ultimate Bundle to launch before Christmas
Sony has confirmed that they will be releasing a bundle that includes the PS4 and the PS Vita in one pack in time for Christmas.
The bundle will be backed by a 2.5 million GBP TV ad campaign for the Vita to push its connectivity features with the PS4 and Media Molecule's charming new PS Vita exclusive Tearaway (review incoming).
Sony's Ben Law said, “We’re really excited for Vita as we move into Christmas. We’ve got a great campaign with key messaging around new releases like Tearaway, the ever-growing game catalogue and the Remote Play service.”
The new bundle is a great idea given just how much cross-functionality Sony has built in between the Vita and the PS4.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3