Warframe's Valkyr Unleashed update arrives
The new Valkyr Unleashed update has arrived for Digital Extreme's free-to-play shooter Warframe.
The new update brings two new Warframes to the fray including the vicious new Valkyr Warframe and the Ember Prime. There's two new bosses as well in the form of Sargas Ruk and Alad V.
There's also a new Corpus Gas City tileset, a re-vamped damage system, more weapons and prime weapons, a new Titan Extractor resource drone, a new codex system, warframe skins, a new trading system and updates to the Clan Dojo.
Warframe is a free-to-play shooter which is available through Steam's free-to-play service and it's also now available to PS4 gamers in the US. It will arrive with the PS4 in Europe next Friday, November the 29th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year