Warframe's Valkyr Unleashed update arrives
The new Valkyr Unleashed update has arrived for Digital Extreme's free-to-play shooter Warframe.
The new update brings two new Warframes to the fray including the vicious new Valkyr Warframe and the Ember Prime. There's two new bosses as well in the form of Sargas Ruk and Alad V.
There's also a new Corpus Gas City tileset, a re-vamped damage system, more weapons and prime weapons, a new Titan Extractor resource drone, a new codex system, warframe skins, a new trading system and updates to the Clan Dojo.
Warframe is a free-to-play shooter which is available through Steam's free-to-play service and it's also now available to PS4 gamers in the US. It will arrive with the PS4 in Europe next Friday, November the 29th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year