Warframe's Valkyr Unleashed update arrives
The new Valkyr Unleashed update has arrived for Digital Extreme's free-to-play shooter Warframe.
The new update brings two new Warframes to the fray including the vicious new Valkyr Warframe and the Ember Prime. There's two new bosses as well in the form of Sargas Ruk and Alad V.
There's also a new Corpus Gas City tileset, a re-vamped damage system, more weapons and prime weapons, a new Titan Extractor resource drone, a new codex system, warframe skins, a new trading system and updates to the Clan Dojo.
Warframe is a free-to-play shooter which is available through Steam's free-to-play service and it's also now available to PS4 gamers in the US. It will arrive with the PS4 in Europe next Friday, November the 29th.
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives