Warframe's Valkyr Unleashed update arrives
The new Valkyr Unleashed update has arrived for Digital Extreme's free-to-play shooter Warframe.
The new update brings two new Warframes to the fray including the vicious new Valkyr Warframe and the Ember Prime. There's two new bosses as well in the form of Sargas Ruk and Alad V.
There's also a new Corpus Gas City tileset, a re-vamped damage system, more weapons and prime weapons, a new Titan Extractor resource drone, a new codex system, warframe skins, a new trading system and updates to the Clan Dojo.
Warframe is a free-to-play shooter which is available through Steam's free-to-play service and it's also now available to PS4 gamers in the US. It will arrive with the PS4 in Europe next Friday, November the 29th.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons