LinkedIn profile suggests Resident Evil 7 has been in development since 2012
It seems that Capcom may have started working on Resident Evil 7 as soon as Resident Evil 6 was out of the door.
An entry on the LinkedIn profile of costume designer Karen Brackenridge (now removed) stated that she worked as a costume designer on Resident Evil 7 between November 2012 and January 2013.
Former Capcom man Michael Pattinson said in an interview a wee while back on the future of the RE6 and the future of the series, "With Resident Evil 6 we probably put too much content in there, there were comments from consumers that said it felt bloated. The Leon missions went down very well, and because we did Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS, there was a cry out for us to focus our attention on survival horror, rather than be too many things to all people. You'll find where we go next will likely be more targeted at our core fanbase."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light