LinkedIn profile suggests Resident Evil 7 has been in development since 2012
It seems that Capcom may have started working on Resident Evil 7 as soon as Resident Evil 6 was out of the door.
An entry on the LinkedIn profile of costume designer Karen Brackenridge (now removed) stated that she worked as a costume designer on Resident Evil 7 between November 2012 and January 2013.
Former Capcom man Michael Pattinson said in an interview a wee while back on the future of the RE6 and the future of the series, "With Resident Evil 6 we probably put too much content in there, there were comments from consumers that said it felt bloated. The Leon missions went down very well, and because we did Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS, there was a cry out for us to focus our attention on survival horror, rather than be too many things to all people. You'll find where we go next will likely be more targeted at our core fanbase."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat