Warface will go live in the West next week
Crytek has finally announced a date for their ambitious free-to-play FPS to go into open beta.
The game already has over 11 million registered users in Russia but Crytek has been very cautious in launching Warface in Europe and North America.
It has been in and out of closed beta since before the summer but now they are ready to unleash Warface on the gaming community at large.
Warface will be live and free for everyone from October the 21st. Players can register over on Warface.com.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date