Warface will go live in the West next week
Crytek has finally announced a date for their ambitious free-to-play FPS to go into open beta.
The game already has over 11 million registered users in Russia but Crytek has been very cautious in launching Warface in Europe and North America.
It has been in and out of closed beta since before the summer but now they are ready to unleash Warface on the gaming community at large.
Warface will be live and free for everyone from October the 21st. Players can register over on Warface.com.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One