Warface will go live in the West next week
Crytek has finally announced a date for their ambitious free-to-play FPS to go into open beta.
The game already has over 11 million registered users in Russia but Crytek has been very cautious in launching Warface in Europe and North America.
It has been in and out of closed beta since before the summer but now they are ready to unleash Warface on the gaming community at large.
Warface will be live and free for everyone from October the 21st. Players can register over on Warface.com.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title