Warface will go live in the West next week
Crytek has finally announced a date for their ambitious free-to-play FPS to go into open beta.
The game already has over 11 million registered users in Russia but Crytek has been very cautious in launching Warface in Europe and North America.
It has been in and out of closed beta since before the summer but now they are ready to unleash Warface on the gaming community at large.
Warface will be live and free for everyone from October the 21st. Players can register over on Warface.com.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent