Warface will go live in the West next week
Crytek has finally announced a date for their ambitious free-to-play FPS to go into open beta.
The game already has over 11 million registered users in Russia but Crytek has been very cautious in launching Warface in Europe and North America.
It has been in and out of closed beta since before the summer but now they are ready to unleash Warface on the gaming community at large.
Warface will be live and free for everyone from October the 21st. Players can register over on Warface.com.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer