Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
It looks like Destiny will be very hungry for hard disc space on the Xbox One when it arrives next week.
Some lucky gamer has received their copy of Destiny just over a week early and the images of the box suggest that Destiny requires a 40GB install.
Destiny will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th which is now just a week away. Click on the image for a more shots of Destiny's Xbox One packaging.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side