Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
It looks like Destiny will be very hungry for hard disc space on the Xbox One when it arrives next week.
Some lucky gamer has received their copy of Destiny just over a week early and the images of the box suggest that Destiny requires a 40GB install.
Destiny will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th which is now just a week away. Click on the image for a more shots of Destiny's Xbox One packaging.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims