Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
It looks like Destiny will be very hungry for hard disc space on the Xbox One when it arrives next week.
Some lucky gamer has received their copy of Destiny just over a week early and the images of the box suggest that Destiny requires a 40GB install.
Destiny will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th which is now just a week away. Click on the image for a more shots of Destiny's Xbox One packaging.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year