Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
It looks like Destiny will be very hungry for hard disc space on the Xbox One when it arrives next week.
Some lucky gamer has received their copy of Destiny just over a week early and the images of the box suggest that Destiny requires a 40GB install.
Destiny will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th which is now just a week away. Click on the image for a more shots of Destiny's Xbox One packaging.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer