Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
It looks like Destiny will be very hungry for hard disc space on the Xbox One when it arrives next week.
Some lucky gamer has received their copy of Destiny just over a week early and the images of the box suggest that Destiny requires a 40GB install.
Destiny will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th which is now just a week away. Click on the image for a more shots of Destiny's Xbox One packaging.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing