Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain are separate games says Konami
It appears that Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain and MGS: Ground Zeroes are separate games after all.
Hideo Kojima suggested yesterday that Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain would both form Metal Gear Solid 5 however Konami has stepped in to clarify the situation.
Without giving too much away Konami released a statement saying, "Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain are two separate games. Ground Zeroes will actually be a prologue to The Phantom Pain, and that's all we can share at this time."
There's no information on release dates at this point and there's not even any confirmation on what platforms Ground Zeroes will appear on. MGS 5: The Phantom Pain is in development on Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative