Company Of Heroes 2 closed beta details announced
SEGA has announced details of the forthcoming closed beta sessions for Company Of Heroes 2.
The closed beta will finally give Company Of Heroes fans the chance to get their hands on the new game that has been delayed due to the collapse of the series' original publisher THQ.
The closed beta will test the one-on-one, two-on-two, three-on-three and four-on-four multiplayer as well as the ability to play alone or co-operatively against the AI. The beta will open up the first 40 levels of progression and use of the new Army Customiser which has been designed to offer player the chance customise their loadouts to suit their play style.
The first round of the closed beta begins on April the 2nd and will be open exclusively to those that have pre-ordered the game with the second phase being opened up to a wider audience.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3