Company Of Heroes 2 closed beta details announced
SEGA has announced details of the forthcoming closed beta sessions for Company Of Heroes 2.
The closed beta will finally give Company Of Heroes fans the chance to get their hands on the new game that has been delayed due to the collapse of the series' original publisher THQ.
The closed beta will test the one-on-one, two-on-two, three-on-three and four-on-four multiplayer as well as the ability to play alone or co-operatively against the AI. The beta will open up the first 40 levels of progression and use of the new Army Customiser which has been designed to offer player the chance customise their loadouts to suit their play style.
The first round of the closed beta begins on April the 2nd and will be open exclusively to those that have pre-ordered the game with the second phase being opened up to a wider audience.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer