Company Of Heroes 2 closed beta details announced
SEGA has announced details of the forthcoming closed beta sessions for Company Of Heroes 2.
The closed beta will finally give Company Of Heroes fans the chance to get their hands on the new game that has been delayed due to the collapse of the series' original publisher THQ.
The closed beta will test the one-on-one, two-on-two, three-on-three and four-on-four multiplayer as well as the ability to play alone or co-operatively against the AI. The beta will open up the first 40 levels of progression and use of the new Army Customiser which has been designed to offer player the chance customise their loadouts to suit their play style.
The first round of the closed beta begins on April the 2nd and will be open exclusively to those that have pre-ordered the game with the second phase being opened up to a wider audience.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year