Third instalment of Flame And Frost arrives for Guild Wars 2
The third instalment of the four-part Flame And Frost series has arrived for Guild Wars 2.
The Living Story continues with a hybrid army bursting through fiery portals in the Shiverpeaks as well as updates for the Guild Mission systems and more World Vs World content as well.
The updates include new Guild Bounty Target missions offering cash, rewards and other improvements. It also features brand new Bounty Hunt Training missions to help small and casual guilds to unlock more guild content.
It also offers players the chance to earn World Experience and unlock special World Ranks by participating in WvW event.
Flame and Frost: The Razing is now live and more details are available on the Guild Wars 2 official website.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3