Third instalment of Flame And Frost arrives for Guild Wars 2
The third instalment of the four-part Flame And Frost series has arrived for Guild Wars 2.
The Living Story continues with a hybrid army bursting through fiery portals in the Shiverpeaks as well as updates for the Guild Mission systems and more World Vs World content as well.
The updates include new Guild Bounty Target missions offering cash, rewards and other improvements. It also features brand new Bounty Hunt Training missions to help small and casual guilds to unlock more guild content.
It also offers players the chance to earn World Experience and unlock special World Ranks by participating in WvW event.
Flame and Frost: The Razing is now live and more details are available on the Guild Wars 2 official website.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update