Third instalment of Flame And Frost arrives for Guild Wars 2
The third instalment of the four-part Flame And Frost series has arrived for Guild Wars 2.
The Living Story continues with a hybrid army bursting through fiery portals in the Shiverpeaks as well as updates for the Guild Mission systems and more World Vs World content as well.
The updates include new Guild Bounty Target missions offering cash, rewards and other improvements. It also features brand new Bounty Hunt Training missions to help small and casual guilds to unlock more guild content.
It also offers players the chance to earn World Experience and unlock special World Ranks by participating in WvW event.
Flame and Frost: The Razing is now live and more details are available on the Guild Wars 2 official website.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like