Third instalment of Flame And Frost arrives for Guild Wars 2
The third instalment of the four-part Flame And Frost series has arrived for Guild Wars 2.
The Living Story continues with a hybrid army bursting through fiery portals in the Shiverpeaks as well as updates for the Guild Mission systems and more World Vs World content as well.
The updates include new Guild Bounty Target missions offering cash, rewards and other improvements. It also features brand new Bounty Hunt Training missions to help small and casual guilds to unlock more guild content.
It also offers players the chance to earn World Experience and unlock special World Ranks by participating in WvW event.
Flame and Frost: The Razing is now live and more details are available on the Guild Wars 2 official website.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update