Third instalment of Flame And Frost arrives for Guild Wars 2
The third instalment of the four-part Flame And Frost series has arrived for Guild Wars 2.
The Living Story continues with a hybrid army bursting through fiery portals in the Shiverpeaks as well as updates for the Guild Mission systems and more World Vs World content as well.
The updates include new Guild Bounty Target missions offering cash, rewards and other improvements. It also features brand new Bounty Hunt Training missions to help small and casual guilds to unlock more guild content.
It also offers players the chance to earn World Experience and unlock special World Ranks by participating in WvW event.
Flame and Frost: The Razing is now live and more details are available on the Guild Wars 2 official website.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date