Sony in it to win it with the PS4 says Zombie Studios
It seems that Sony is going all out to win the next-gen console war with the PS4 as Zombie Studios is willing to testify.
Zombie Studios' free-to-play shooter Blacklight: Retribution is one of the first free-to-play games named for launch on the PS4 and they believe that Sony are being exceptionally proactive in bringing developers on board for their new console.
Studio boss, Jared Gerritzen said, "I think Sony is really in to win this one. I'm good friends with a lot of guys at Microsoft, I'm under their NDA flag, and Microsoft definitely has a different outlook than Sony does. Sony, like they say 'Yeah, PlayStation 3 wasn't what we wanted it to be in comparison in the "arms" race'."
He went on, "So now they're going hard, man. It's pretty cool, on all points. I think that it will be really interesting to see what Xbox fires back with. It'll be an awesome E3. Sony is just like, 'GO! GO! GO! Let's make this hardcore! Let's get all these devs in and let's make it as good as we can'."
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April