Sony in it to win it with the PS4 says Zombie Studios
It seems that Sony is going all out to win the next-gen console war with the PS4 as Zombie Studios is willing to testify.
Zombie Studios' free-to-play shooter Blacklight: Retribution is one of the first free-to-play games named for launch on the PS4 and they believe that Sony are being exceptionally proactive in bringing developers on board for their new console.
Studio boss, Jared Gerritzen said, "I think Sony is really in to win this one. I'm good friends with a lot of guys at Microsoft, I'm under their NDA flag, and Microsoft definitely has a different outlook than Sony does. Sony, like they say 'Yeah, PlayStation 3 wasn't what we wanted it to be in comparison in the "arms" race'."
He went on, "So now they're going hard, man. It's pretty cool, on all points. I think that it will be really interesting to see what Xbox fires back with. It'll be an awesome E3. Sony is just like, 'GO! GO! GO! Let's make this hardcore! Let's get all these devs in and let's make it as good as we can'."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year