Sony in it to win it with the PS4 says Zombie Studios
It seems that Sony is going all out to win the next-gen console war with the PS4 as Zombie Studios is willing to testify.
Zombie Studios' free-to-play shooter Blacklight: Retribution is one of the first free-to-play games named for launch on the PS4 and they believe that Sony are being exceptionally proactive in bringing developers on board for their new console.
Studio boss, Jared Gerritzen said, "I think Sony is really in to win this one. I'm good friends with a lot of guys at Microsoft, I'm under their NDA flag, and Microsoft definitely has a different outlook than Sony does. Sony, like they say 'Yeah, PlayStation 3 wasn't what we wanted it to be in comparison in the "arms" race'."
He went on, "So now they're going hard, man. It's pretty cool, on all points. I think that it will be really interesting to see what Xbox fires back with. It'll be an awesome E3. Sony is just like, 'GO! GO! GO! Let's make this hardcore! Let's get all these devs in and let's make it as good as we can'."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One