Sony in it to win it with the PS4 says Zombie Studios
It seems that Sony is going all out to win the next-gen console war with the PS4 as Zombie Studios is willing to testify.
Zombie Studios' free-to-play shooter Blacklight: Retribution is one of the first free-to-play games named for launch on the PS4 and they believe that Sony are being exceptionally proactive in bringing developers on board for their new console.
Studio boss, Jared Gerritzen said, "I think Sony is really in to win this one. I'm good friends with a lot of guys at Microsoft, I'm under their NDA flag, and Microsoft definitely has a different outlook than Sony does. Sony, like they say 'Yeah, PlayStation 3 wasn't what we wanted it to be in comparison in the "arms" race'."
He went on, "So now they're going hard, man. It's pretty cool, on all points. I think that it will be really interesting to see what Xbox fires back with. It'll be an awesome E3. Sony is just like, 'GO! GO! GO! Let's make this hardcore! Let's get all these devs in and let's make it as good as we can'."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side