CCP details the Uprising build of Dust 514 due in May
CCP has announced details of the new Uprising build of Dust 514 that they have coming in May.
The new Uprising build will be the biggest enhancement of Dust 514 yet and will place planetary conquest in the hands of the Player Corporations making each battle more crucial than ever before.
Uprising also brings improved accessibility, a range of new content from new maps and gameplay modes to extra weapons and equipment.
It also brings graphical enhancements that improve and optimise the graphics engine making the game look sharper and smoother than ever.
Uprising is due to launch on May the 6th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3