CCP details the Uprising build of Dust 514 due in May
CCP has announced details of the new Uprising build of Dust 514 that they have coming in May.
The new Uprising build will be the biggest enhancement of Dust 514 yet and will place planetary conquest in the hands of the Player Corporations making each battle more crucial than ever before.
Uprising also brings improved accessibility, a range of new content from new maps and gameplay modes to extra weapons and equipment.
It also brings graphical enhancements that improve and optimise the graphics engine making the game look sharper and smoother than ever.
Uprising is due to launch on May the 6th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO