CCP details the Uprising build of Dust 514 due in May
CCP has announced details of the new Uprising build of Dust 514 that they have coming in May.
The new Uprising build will be the biggest enhancement of Dust 514 yet and will place planetary conquest in the hands of the Player Corporations making each battle more crucial than ever before.
Uprising also brings improved accessibility, a range of new content from new maps and gameplay modes to extra weapons and equipment.
It also brings graphical enhancements that improve and optimise the graphics engine making the game look sharper and smoother than ever.
Uprising is due to launch on May the 6th.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims