CCP details the Uprising build of Dust 514 due in May
CCP has announced details of the new Uprising build of Dust 514 that they have coming in May.
The new Uprising build will be the biggest enhancement of Dust 514 yet and will place planetary conquest in the hands of the Player Corporations making each battle more crucial than ever before.
Uprising also brings improved accessibility, a range of new content from new maps and gameplay modes to extra weapons and equipment.
It also brings graphical enhancements that improve and optimise the graphics engine making the game look sharper and smoother than ever.
Uprising is due to launch on May the 6th.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan