CCP details the Uprising build of Dust 514 due in May
CCP has announced details of the new Uprising build of Dust 514 that they have coming in May.
The new Uprising build will be the biggest enhancement of Dust 514 yet and will place planetary conquest in the hands of the Player Corporations making each battle more crucial than ever before.
Uprising also brings improved accessibility, a range of new content from new maps and gameplay modes to extra weapons and equipment.
It also brings graphical enhancements that improve and optimise the graphics engine making the game look sharper and smoother than ever.
Uprising is due to launch on May the 6th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side