Next Mass Effect game to offer fresh ways to explore the series' universe
BioWare has been talking about what they are aiming for with the next Mass Effect game.
Executive producer on the series, Casey Hudson has been dropping a few early hints on what they are planning at a Mass Effect retrospective at PAX East, last weekend in Boston.
Hudson said, "We are starting to get ready to develop another Mass Effect game, and it's going to be a new thing. We want to be able to give fans an opportunity to get back into the world with these things you've come to know and love about the Mass Effect experience but start something fresh and new - a new way for you to explore the whole universe in Mass Effect."
This time out BioWare Montreal will be assuming the development duties from BioWare's Edmonton HQ.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3