Next Mass Effect game to offer fresh ways to explore the series' universe
BioWare has been talking about what they are aiming for with the next Mass Effect game.
Executive producer on the series, Casey Hudson has been dropping a few early hints on what they are planning at a Mass Effect retrospective at PAX East, last weekend in Boston.
Hudson said, "We are starting to get ready to develop another Mass Effect game, and it's going to be a new thing. We want to be able to give fans an opportunity to get back into the world with these things you've come to know and love about the Mass Effect experience but start something fresh and new - a new way for you to explore the whole universe in Mass Effect."
This time out BioWare Montreal will be assuming the development duties from BioWare's Edmonton HQ.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer