Next Mass Effect game to offer fresh ways to explore the series' universe
BioWare has been talking about what they are aiming for with the next Mass Effect game.
Executive producer on the series, Casey Hudson has been dropping a few early hints on what they are planning at a Mass Effect retrospective at PAX East, last weekend in Boston.
Hudson said, "We are starting to get ready to develop another Mass Effect game, and it's going to be a new thing. We want to be able to give fans an opportunity to get back into the world with these things you've come to know and love about the Mass Effect experience but start something fresh and new - a new way for you to explore the whole universe in Mass Effect."
This time out BioWare Montreal will be assuming the development duties from BioWare's Edmonton HQ.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent