Next Mass Effect game to offer fresh ways to explore the series' universe
BioWare has been talking about what they are aiming for with the next Mass Effect game.
Executive producer on the series, Casey Hudson has been dropping a few early hints on what they are planning at a Mass Effect retrospective at PAX East, last weekend in Boston.
Hudson said, "We are starting to get ready to develop another Mass Effect game, and it's going to be a new thing. We want to be able to give fans an opportunity to get back into the world with these things you've come to know and love about the Mass Effect experience but start something fresh and new - a new way for you to explore the whole universe in Mass Effect."
This time out BioWare Montreal will be assuming the development duties from BioWare's Edmonton HQ.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching