Sony goes indie crazy for the Vita with Limbo, Hotline Miami and many more on the way
Sony has revealed an impressive line-up of indie titles heading to PSN for the PS3 and PS Vita.
The list includes some pretty impressive titles the have already been announced like Hotline Miami and Thomas Was Alone.
In addition to these the list also revealed a Vita version of Limbo and PS3 and Vita versions of rogue-like hit Spelunky are on their way.
VP of publisher and developer relations at SCEA Adam Boyes said, "During this year's Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco, our team has put a strong focus on independent game developers. This evening, we collaborated with the PlayStation Network team to host a PlayStation Indie Arcade event, where we gave hands-on demos for more than 25 indie games that are coming to all PlayStation platforms. Our goal is to continue to work with the independent developer community to provide fantastic games you can't find anywhere else."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes