Sony goes indie crazy for the Vita with Limbo, Hotline Miami and many more on the way
Sony has revealed an impressive line-up of indie titles heading to PSN for the PS3 and PS Vita.
The list includes some pretty impressive titles the have already been announced like Hotline Miami and Thomas Was Alone.
In addition to these the list also revealed a Vita version of Limbo and PS3 and Vita versions of rogue-like hit Spelunky are on their way.
VP of publisher and developer relations at SCEA Adam Boyes said, "During this year's Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco, our team has put a strong focus on independent game developers. This evening, we collaborated with the PlayStation Network team to host a PlayStation Indie Arcade event, where we gave hands-on demos for more than 25 indie games that are coming to all PlayStation platforms. Our goal is to continue to work with the independent developer community to provide fantastic games you can't find anywhere else."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free