Sony goes indie crazy for the Vita with Limbo, Hotline Miami and many more on the way
Sony has revealed an impressive line-up of indie titles heading to PSN for the PS3 and PS Vita.
The list includes some pretty impressive titles the have already been announced like Hotline Miami and Thomas Was Alone.
In addition to these the list also revealed a Vita version of Limbo and PS3 and Vita versions of rogue-like hit Spelunky are on their way.
VP of publisher and developer relations at SCEA Adam Boyes said, "During this year's Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco, our team has put a strong focus on independent game developers. This evening, we collaborated with the PlayStation Network team to host a PlayStation Indie Arcade event, where we gave hands-on demos for more than 25 indie games that are coming to all PlayStation platforms. Our goal is to continue to work with the independent developer community to provide fantastic games you can't find anywhere else."
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator