Sony goes indie crazy for the Vita with Limbo, Hotline Miami and many more on the way
Sony has revealed an impressive line-up of indie titles heading to PSN for the PS3 and PS Vita.
The list includes some pretty impressive titles the have already been announced like Hotline Miami and Thomas Was Alone.
In addition to these the list also revealed a Vita version of Limbo and PS3 and Vita versions of rogue-like hit Spelunky are on their way.
VP of publisher and developer relations at SCEA Adam Boyes said, "During this year's Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco, our team has put a strong focus on independent game developers. This evening, we collaborated with the PlayStation Network team to host a PlayStation Indie Arcade event, where we gave hands-on demos for more than 25 indie games that are coming to all PlayStation platforms. Our goal is to continue to work with the independent developer community to provide fantastic games you can't find anywhere else."
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree