Sony goes indie crazy for the Vita with Limbo, Hotline Miami and many more on the way
Sony has revealed an impressive line-up of indie titles heading to PSN for the PS3 and PS Vita.
The list includes some pretty impressive titles the have already been announced like Hotline Miami and Thomas Was Alone.
In addition to these the list also revealed a Vita version of Limbo and PS3 and Vita versions of rogue-like hit Spelunky are on their way.
VP of publisher and developer relations at SCEA Adam Boyes said, "During this year's Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco, our team has put a strong focus on independent game developers. This evening, we collaborated with the PlayStation Network team to host a PlayStation Indie Arcade event, where we gave hands-on demos for more than 25 indie games that are coming to all PlayStation platforms. Our goal is to continue to work with the independent developer community to provide fantastic games you can't find anywhere else."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch