Fuse sparks up a release date
EA and Insomniac have announced a release date for their four-way co-op action game Fuse.
As well as the release date they've also revealed the kind of bonuses available for anyone who chooses to pre-order the game from their local games store.
The bonuses include four Hyperion Prototype Agent Armour skins, four Hyperion Prototype Weapon Skins and the Quickdraw Team Perk which adds Fuse elements to all one-handed weapons for the whole team.
Fuse is due out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 31st.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game