Warner Bros reveals a new DC Comics free-to-play game Infinite Crisis
Warner Bros' MMO studio Turbine is working on a brand new free-to-play game based on the DC universe.
Infinite Crisis is a F2P arena brawler featuring a long list of DC's heroes and villains from the DC Multiverse.
Players will be able to take control of Multiverse characters like Nightmare Batman and Gaslight Catwoman as well as teaming up with old favourites like The Flash and Green Lantern.
Turbine executive producer Jeffrey Steefel said, "The Turbine team is very excited to reveal Infinite Crisis to the world and extend the MOBA genre with new features. We are utilizing years of experience in the online game space to deliver innovations to the MOBA genre with a game that features fast-paced action, a major story arc, destructible environments, catastrophic events and a deep roster of iconic DC Comics characters."
The game's official website has more information as well as the chance to register for beta access.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold