Warner Bros reveals a new DC Comics free-to-play game Infinite Crisis
Warner Bros' MMO studio Turbine is working on a brand new free-to-play game based on the DC universe.
Infinite Crisis is a F2P arena brawler featuring a long list of DC's heroes and villains from the DC Multiverse.
Players will be able to take control of Multiverse characters like Nightmare Batman and Gaslight Catwoman as well as teaming up with old favourites like The Flash and Green Lantern.
Turbine executive producer Jeffrey Steefel said, "The Turbine team is very excited to reveal Infinite Crisis to the world and extend the MOBA genre with new features. We are utilizing years of experience in the online game space to deliver innovations to the MOBA genre with a game that features fast-paced action, a major story arc, destructible environments, catastrophic events and a deep roster of iconic DC Comics characters."
The game's official website has more information as well as the chance to register for beta access.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing