Warner Bros reveals a new DC Comics free-to-play game Infinite Crisis
Warner Bros' MMO studio Turbine is working on a brand new free-to-play game based on the DC universe.
Infinite Crisis is a F2P arena brawler featuring a long list of DC's heroes and villains from the DC Multiverse.
Players will be able to take control of Multiverse characters like Nightmare Batman and Gaslight Catwoman as well as teaming up with old favourites like The Flash and Green Lantern.
Turbine executive producer Jeffrey Steefel said, "The Turbine team is very excited to reveal Infinite Crisis to the world and extend the MOBA genre with new features. We are utilizing years of experience in the online game space to deliver innovations to the MOBA genre with a game that features fast-paced action, a major story arc, destructible environments, catastrophic events and a deep roster of iconic DC Comics characters."
The game's official website has more information as well as the chance to register for beta access.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims