Warner Bros reveals a new DC Comics free-to-play game Infinite Crisis
Warner Bros' MMO studio Turbine is working on a brand new free-to-play game based on the DC universe.
Infinite Crisis is a F2P arena brawler featuring a long list of DC's heroes and villains from the DC Multiverse.
Players will be able to take control of Multiverse characters like Nightmare Batman and Gaslight Catwoman as well as teaming up with old favourites like The Flash and Green Lantern.
Turbine executive producer Jeffrey Steefel said, "The Turbine team is very excited to reveal Infinite Crisis to the world and extend the MOBA genre with new features. We are utilizing years of experience in the online game space to deliver innovations to the MOBA genre with a game that features fast-paced action, a major story arc, destructible environments, catastrophic events and a deep roster of iconic DC Comics characters."
The game's official website has more information as well as the chance to register for beta access.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title