Warner Bros reveals a new DC Comics free-to-play game Infinite Crisis
Warner Bros' MMO studio Turbine is working on a brand new free-to-play game based on the DC universe.
Infinite Crisis is a F2P arena brawler featuring a long list of DC's heroes and villains from the DC Multiverse.
Players will be able to take control of Multiverse characters like Nightmare Batman and Gaslight Catwoman as well as teaming up with old favourites like The Flash and Green Lantern.
Turbine executive producer Jeffrey Steefel said, "The Turbine team is very excited to reveal Infinite Crisis to the world and extend the MOBA genre with new features. We are utilizing years of experience in the online game space to deliver innovations to the MOBA genre with a game that features fast-paced action, a major story arc, destructible environments, catastrophic events and a deep roster of iconic DC Comics characters."
The game's official website has more information as well as the chance to register for beta access.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3