4A Games: Metro: Last Light is one of if not the best looking game you can buy
4A Games is pretty proud of what they have achieved with their atmospheric, post-apocalyptic shooter sequel Metro: last Light.
So proud in fact, that they have laid claim to the PC version of the game being the best looking game around at the moment.
The game's producer Huw Beynon enthused, "I firmly believe that the PC version of Metro: Last Light is one of, if not the best looking game you can actually buy, period, at the moment. If someone asks me are we doing a next-gen version - well, yes we are. It's the PC. We're one of the few studios out there that have a proven piece of tech that's built for high-end PCs."
Metro: Last Light is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 14th in North America and May 17th in Europe and we can't wait to get our hands on it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title