4A Games: Metro: Last Light is one of if not the best looking game you can buy
4A Games is pretty proud of what they have achieved with their atmospheric, post-apocalyptic shooter sequel Metro: last Light.
So proud in fact, that they have laid claim to the PC version of the game being the best looking game around at the moment.
The game's producer Huw Beynon enthused, "I firmly believe that the PC version of Metro: Last Light is one of, if not the best looking game you can actually buy, period, at the moment. If someone asks me are we doing a next-gen version - well, yes we are. It's the PC. We're one of the few studios out there that have a proven piece of tech that's built for high-end PCs."
Metro: Last Light is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 14th in North America and May 17th in Europe and we can't wait to get our hands on it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year