4A Games: Metro: Last Light is one of if not the best looking game you can buy
4A Games is pretty proud of what they have achieved with their atmospheric, post-apocalyptic shooter sequel Metro: last Light.
So proud in fact, that they have laid claim to the PC version of the game being the best looking game around at the moment.
The game's producer Huw Beynon enthused, "I firmly believe that the PC version of Metro: Last Light is one of, if not the best looking game you can actually buy, period, at the moment. If someone asks me are we doing a next-gen version - well, yes we are. It's the PC. We're one of the few studios out there that have a proven piece of tech that's built for high-end PCs."
Metro: Last Light is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 14th in North America and May 17th in Europe and we can't wait to get our hands on it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year