First paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 due mid-week
Siberian Strike, the first piece of paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is due out next week.
Set in an isolated and abandoned Siberian city of Birsovik the DLC offers some more open-world style gameplay offering many more options for completing the missions.
Cole 'Sandman' Anderson, the sniper must locate a missing CIA operative investigating a covert research base in the city and recover any intelligence he may have uncovered.
Siberian Strike arrives on PSN, Steam for PC and Xbox Live Marketplace from March 27th. It will cost 8.99 GBP on PS3 and PC and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer