First paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 due mid-week
Siberian Strike, the first piece of paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is due out next week.
Set in an isolated and abandoned Siberian city of Birsovik the DLC offers some more open-world style gameplay offering many more options for completing the missions.
Cole 'Sandman' Anderson, the sniper must locate a missing CIA operative investigating a covert research base in the city and recover any intelligence he may have uncovered.
Siberian Strike arrives on PSN, Steam for PC and Xbox Live Marketplace from March 27th. It will cost 8.99 GBP on PS3 and PC and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year