First paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 due mid-week
Siberian Strike, the first piece of paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is due out next week.
Set in an isolated and abandoned Siberian city of Birsovik the DLC offers some more open-world style gameplay offering many more options for completing the missions.
Cole 'Sandman' Anderson, the sniper must locate a missing CIA operative investigating a covert research base in the city and recover any intelligence he may have uncovered.
Siberian Strike arrives on PSN, Steam for PC and Xbox Live Marketplace from March 27th. It will cost 8.99 GBP on PS3 and PC and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3