First paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 due mid-week
Siberian Strike, the first piece of paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is due out next week.
Set in an isolated and abandoned Siberian city of Birsovik the DLC offers some more open-world style gameplay offering many more options for completing the missions.
Cole 'Sandman' Anderson, the sniper must locate a missing CIA operative investigating a covert research base in the city and recover any intelligence he may have uncovered.
Siberian Strike arrives on PSN, Steam for PC and Xbox Live Marketplace from March 27th. It will cost 8.99 GBP on PS3 and PC and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today