First paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 due mid-week
Siberian Strike, the first piece of paid DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is due out next week.
Set in an isolated and abandoned Siberian city of Birsovik the DLC offers some more open-world style gameplay offering many more options for completing the missions.
Cole 'Sandman' Anderson, the sniper must locate a missing CIA operative investigating a covert research base in the city and recover any intelligence he may have uncovered.
Siberian Strike arrives on PSN, Steam for PC and Xbox Live Marketplace from March 27th. It will cost 8.99 GBP on PS3 and PC and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent