HD remasters of Final Fantasy X and X-2 coming to PS3 and Vita
Square Enix has announced that they will be releasing PS2 classic, Final Fantasy X and its sequel Final Fantasy X-2 on PS3 and Vita later this year.
Both games will feature fully remastered HD visuals giving fans the chance to revisit their favourite characters in even higher fidelity.
Yoshinori Kitase, producer on both games said, "These games are classic fan-favorites, and we hope that new and old FINAL FANTASY fans can experience the world of Spira and the story of Tidus and Yuna in a brand-new light with these remastered editions."
The PS3 versions of FF X HD and X-2 HD will feature on one Blu-Ray disc with the each game being available separately on the PS Vita. A teaser trailer will launch on the official website on Monday 25th March.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching