HD remasters of Final Fantasy X and X-2 coming to PS3 and Vita
Square Enix has announced that they will be releasing PS2 classic, Final Fantasy X and its sequel Final Fantasy X-2 on PS3 and Vita later this year.
Both games will feature fully remastered HD visuals giving fans the chance to revisit their favourite characters in even higher fidelity.
Yoshinori Kitase, producer on both games said, "These games are classic fan-favorites, and we hope that new and old FINAL FANTASY fans can experience the world of Spira and the story of Tidus and Yuna in a brand-new light with these remastered editions."
The PS3 versions of FF X HD and X-2 HD will feature on one Blu-Ray disc with the each game being available separately on the PS Vita. A teaser trailer will launch on the official website on Monday 25th March.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent