HD remasters of Final Fantasy X and X-2 coming to PS3 and Vita
Square Enix has announced that they will be releasing PS2 classic, Final Fantasy X and its sequel Final Fantasy X-2 on PS3 and Vita later this year.
Both games will feature fully remastered HD visuals giving fans the chance to revisit their favourite characters in even higher fidelity.
Yoshinori Kitase, producer on both games said, "These games are classic fan-favorites, and we hope that new and old FINAL FANTASY fans can experience the world of Spira and the story of Tidus and Yuna in a brand-new light with these remastered editions."
The PS3 versions of FF X HD and X-2 HD will feature on one Blu-Ray disc with the each game being available separately on the PS Vita. A teaser trailer will launch on the official website on Monday 25th March.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer