HD remasters of Final Fantasy X and X-2 coming to PS3 and Vita
Square Enix has announced that they will be releasing PS2 classic, Final Fantasy X and its sequel Final Fantasy X-2 on PS3 and Vita later this year.
Both games will feature fully remastered HD visuals giving fans the chance to revisit their favourite characters in even higher fidelity.
Yoshinori Kitase, producer on both games said, "These games are classic fan-favorites, and we hope that new and old FINAL FANTASY fans can experience the world of Spira and the story of Tidus and Yuna in a brand-new light with these remastered editions."
The PS3 versions of FF X HD and X-2 HD will feature on one Blu-Ray disc with the each game being available separately on the PS Vita. A teaser trailer will launch on the official website on Monday 25th March.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue