HD remasters of Final Fantasy X and X-2 coming to PS3 and Vita
Square Enix has announced that they will be releasing PS2 classic, Final Fantasy X and its sequel Final Fantasy X-2 on PS3 and Vita later this year.
Both games will feature fully remastered HD visuals giving fans the chance to revisit their favourite characters in even higher fidelity.
Yoshinori Kitase, producer on both games said, "These games are classic fan-favorites, and we hope that new and old FINAL FANTASY fans can experience the world of Spira and the story of Tidus and Yuna in a brand-new light with these remastered editions."
The PS3 versions of FF X HD and X-2 HD will feature on one Blu-Ray disc with the each game being available separately on the PS Vita. A teaser trailer will launch on the official website on Monday 25th March.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3