Indie hit Terraria arrives on consoles next week
505 Games has announced that indie hit Terraria will be arriving on consoles next week.
Terraria's unique blend of crafting, digging and adventure has been around for a while on PC now and console gamers have been eagerly awaiting news of the console release.
Terraria arrives on Xbox Live Arcade from Wednesday the 27th for 1200 MS Points.
PS3 gamers in the US will get the game on Tuesday the 26th with the European PSN release happening the next day (Wed 27th of March) with the game priced at 14.99 USD and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May