Indie hit Terraria arrives on consoles next week
505 Games has announced that indie hit Terraria will be arriving on consoles next week.
Terraria's unique blend of crafting, digging and adventure has been around for a while on PC now and console gamers have been eagerly awaiting news of the console release.
Terraria arrives on Xbox Live Arcade from Wednesday the 27th for 1200 MS Points.
PS3 gamers in the US will get the game on Tuesday the 26th with the European PSN release happening the next day (Wed 27th of March) with the game priced at 14.99 USD and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing