Indie hit Terraria arrives on consoles next week
505 Games has announced that indie hit Terraria will be arriving on consoles next week.
Terraria's unique blend of crafting, digging and adventure has been around for a while on PC now and console gamers have been eagerly awaiting news of the console release.
Terraria arrives on Xbox Live Arcade from Wednesday the 27th for 1200 MS Points.
PS3 gamers in the US will get the game on Tuesday the 26th with the European PSN release happening the next day (Wed 27th of March) with the game priced at 14.99 USD and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users