Indie hit Terraria arrives on consoles next week
505 Games has announced that indie hit Terraria will be arriving on consoles next week.
Terraria's unique blend of crafting, digging and adventure has been around for a while on PC now and console gamers have been eagerly awaiting news of the console release.
Terraria arrives on Xbox Live Arcade from Wednesday the 27th for 1200 MS Points.
PS3 gamers in the US will get the game on Tuesday the 26th with the European PSN release happening the next day (Wed 27th of March) with the game priced at 14.99 USD and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like