Indie hit Terraria arrives on consoles next week
505 Games has announced that indie hit Terraria will be arriving on consoles next week.
Terraria's unique blend of crafting, digging and adventure has been around for a while on PC now and console gamers have been eagerly awaiting news of the console release.
Terraria arrives on Xbox Live Arcade from Wednesday the 27th for 1200 MS Points.
PS3 gamers in the US will get the game on Tuesday the 26th with the European PSN release happening the next day (Wed 27th of March) with the game priced at 14.99 USD and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year