Blizzard reveals Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft a F2P collectors card game
Blizzard has announced a new free-to-play collectors card game called Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft.
As the name implies Hearthstone is a battle card game based around the nine heroic classes of World Of Warcraft.
The game will be heading to PAX East in Boston this weekend and will be playable at the Blizzard booth.
Mike Morahime, Blizzard boss said, "We've always loved collectible card games at Blizzard, so it's been exciting to bring everything we love about the genre to life in Hearthstone. We're putting a lot of focus into creating a fun new game that's easy to pick up and play, but also has a lot of depth. We can't wait to share it with everyone."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO