Blizzard reveals Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft a F2P collectors card game
Blizzard has announced a new free-to-play collectors card game called Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft.
As the name implies Hearthstone is a battle card game based around the nine heroic classes of World Of Warcraft.
The game will be heading to PAX East in Boston this weekend and will be playable at the Blizzard booth.
Mike Morahime, Blizzard boss said, "We've always loved collectible card games at Blizzard, so it's been exciting to bring everything we love about the genre to life in Hearthstone. We're putting a lot of focus into creating a fun new game that's easy to pick up and play, but also has a lot of depth. We can't wait to share it with everyone."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes