Blizzard reveals Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft a F2P collectors card game
Blizzard has announced a new free-to-play collectors card game called Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft.
As the name implies Hearthstone is a battle card game based around the nine heroic classes of World Of Warcraft.
The game will be heading to PAX East in Boston this weekend and will be playable at the Blizzard booth.
Mike Morahime, Blizzard boss said, "We've always loved collectible card games at Blizzard, so it's been exciting to bring everything we love about the genre to life in Hearthstone. We're putting a lot of focus into creating a fun new game that's easy to pick up and play, but also has a lot of depth. We can't wait to share it with everyone."
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week