Blizzard reveals Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft a F2P collectors card game
Blizzard has announced a new free-to-play collectors card game called Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft.
As the name implies Hearthstone is a battle card game based around the nine heroic classes of World Of Warcraft.
The game will be heading to PAX East in Boston this weekend and will be playable at the Blizzard booth.
Mike Morahime, Blizzard boss said, "We've always loved collectible card games at Blizzard, so it's been exciting to bring everything we love about the genre to life in Hearthstone. We're putting a lot of focus into creating a fun new game that's easy to pick up and play, but also has a lot of depth. We can't wait to share it with everyone."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like