Blizzard reveals Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft a F2P collectors card game
Blizzard has announced a new free-to-play collectors card game called Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft.
As the name implies Hearthstone is a battle card game based around the nine heroic classes of World Of Warcraft.
The game will be heading to PAX East in Boston this weekend and will be playable at the Blizzard booth.
Mike Morahime, Blizzard boss said, "We've always loved collectible card games at Blizzard, so it's been exciting to bring everything we love about the genre to life in Hearthstone. We're putting a lot of focus into creating a fun new game that's easy to pick up and play, but also has a lot of depth. We can't wait to share it with everyone."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3