Egyptians unveiled as the final playable faction in Total War: Rome II
The Egyptians have been revealed as the eighth and final playable faction in Total War: Rome II.
As a civilization heavily influenced by Alexander The great they have skills in just about every area.
From their fearsome war machine lead by scythed war-chariots and the all-crushing war-elephants to their impressive skills in statecraft and diplomacy the Egyptians are still a civilization not to be trifled with.
More information on the Egyptians and the other factions in Rome II is available over on the Total War Wiki. Total War: Rome II is due out later this year on PC.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users