Egyptians unveiled as the final playable faction in Total War: Rome II
The Egyptians have been revealed as the eighth and final playable faction in Total War: Rome II.
As a civilization heavily influenced by Alexander The great they have skills in just about every area.
From their fearsome war machine lead by scythed war-chariots and the all-crushing war-elephants to their impressive skills in statecraft and diplomacy the Egyptians are still a civilization not to be trifled with.
More information on the Egyptians and the other factions in Rome II is available over on the Total War Wiki. Total War: Rome II is due out later this year on PC.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release