Not QTEs just "prompts" in Beyond: Two Souls says Cage
David Cage has promised that there will be no quick time events in Beyond: Two Souls.
Cage told a room full of journalists at a crowded press event in Paris to showcase Beyond: Two Souls.
The Quantic Dream creative director stated, "No more quick-time events. We didn't really have a problem with QTEs in Heavy Rain and I don't think that players who played the game had any problem with that, but we wanted to reconsider the possibility of - instead of saying to the player what they're supposed to do - how could we get rid of this and let players define by themselves, conclude by themselves what they're supposed to do?"
He went on, "We still have a couple of prompts here and there, but no more than in a game like Tomb Raider, Uncharted or God of War, or whatever because all games use some prompts here and there. It's part of what gamers are used to these days, but we use them in very few opportunities, and it's not part of the main interface any more."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat