Tekken X Street Fighter will probably be a next-gen title
Namco's Katsuhiro Harada has indicated that their upcoming crossover brawler, Tekken X Street Fighter may end up being a next-gen release.
While Capcom's entry, Street Fighter X Tekken has already been released news on Tekken X Street Fighter has been conspicuously absent since the crossover series was announced at San Diego Comic Con a few years ago.
Harada-san said on Twitter, We are changing and considering platform strategy. That's why we don't say anything."
All we know of the title so far is that the game will be built using a Tekken game engine although what they mean by "platform strategy" is a bit of a mystery.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title