Tekken X Street Fighter will probably be a next-gen title
Namco's Katsuhiro Harada has indicated that their upcoming crossover brawler, Tekken X Street Fighter may end up being a next-gen release.
While Capcom's entry, Street Fighter X Tekken has already been released news on Tekken X Street Fighter has been conspicuously absent since the crossover series was announced at San Diego Comic Con a few years ago.
Harada-san said on Twitter, We are changing and considering platform strategy. That's why we don't say anything."
All we know of the title so far is that the game will be built using a Tekken game engine although what they mean by "platform strategy" is a bit of a mystery.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer