Tekken X Street Fighter will probably be a next-gen title
Namco's Katsuhiro Harada has indicated that their upcoming crossover brawler, Tekken X Street Fighter may end up being a next-gen release.
While Capcom's entry, Street Fighter X Tekken has already been released news on Tekken X Street Fighter has been conspicuously absent since the crossover series was announced at San Diego Comic Con a few years ago.
Harada-san said on Twitter, We are changing and considering platform strategy. That's why we don't say anything."
All we know of the title so far is that the game will be built using a Tekken game engine although what they mean by "platform strategy" is a bit of a mystery.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent