Dismemberment DLC cancelled for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
City Interactive has cancelled their planned dismemberment patch for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The ability to shoot off limbs was cut from the full game in order for it to be passed for release in Germany.
The dismemberment feature was due to be added as free DLC post-launch although City Interactive have not given any reason for dropping the release.
A City Interactive representative confirmed the cancellation saying only, "I can confirm that CI Games are no longer going to be releasing the dismemberment DLC."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III