Dismemberment DLC cancelled for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
City Interactive has cancelled their planned dismemberment patch for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The ability to shoot off limbs was cut from the full game in order for it to be passed for release in Germany.
The dismemberment feature was due to be added as free DLC post-launch although City Interactive have not given any reason for dropping the release.
A City Interactive representative confirmed the cancellation saying only, "I can confirm that CI Games are no longer going to be releasing the dismemberment DLC."
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage