Dismemberment DLC cancelled for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
City Interactive has cancelled their planned dismemberment patch for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The ability to shoot off limbs was cut from the full game in order for it to be passed for release in Germany.
The dismemberment feature was due to be added as free DLC post-launch although City Interactive have not given any reason for dropping the release.
A City Interactive representative confirmed the cancellation saying only, "I can confirm that CI Games are no longer going to be releasing the dismemberment DLC."
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update