Dismemberment DLC cancelled for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
City Interactive has cancelled their planned dismemberment patch for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The ability to shoot off limbs was cut from the full game in order for it to be passed for release in Germany.
The dismemberment feature was due to be added as free DLC post-launch although City Interactive have not given any reason for dropping the release.
A City Interactive representative confirmed the cancellation saying only, "I can confirm that CI Games are no longer going to be releasing the dismemberment DLC."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side