Dismemberment DLC cancelled for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
City Interactive has cancelled their planned dismemberment patch for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The ability to shoot off limbs was cut from the full game in order for it to be passed for release in Germany.
The dismemberment feature was due to be added as free DLC post-launch although City Interactive have not given any reason for dropping the release.
A City Interactive representative confirmed the cancellation saying only, "I can confirm that CI Games are no longer going to be releasing the dismemberment DLC."
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below