Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution officially announced by Square Enix
Square Enix has officially announced that there is a Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The Wii U version, named Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, has been reworked to take advantage of the console's touch-screen gamepad. The pad will offer things like touch-screen hacking, interactive map editing and augmented sniping.
The Director's Cut also features MiiVerse integration giving access to developer commentaries and in-game guides. The two DLC packs released for the other versions of the game, Missing Link and Tong's Rescue, have been integrated into the narrative flow of the game.
The best news is that some of the boss battles have been overhauled (the main issue that critics brought up in reviews) along with visual improvements and gameplay balancing.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut will be out exclusively on the Wii U "soon".
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny