Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution officially announced by Square Enix
Square Enix has officially announced that there is a Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The Wii U version, named Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, has been reworked to take advantage of the console's touch-screen gamepad. The pad will offer things like touch-screen hacking, interactive map editing and augmented sniping.
The Director's Cut also features MiiVerse integration giving access to developer commentaries and in-game guides. The two DLC packs released for the other versions of the game, Missing Link and Tong's Rescue, have been integrated into the narrative flow of the game.
The best news is that some of the boss battles have been overhauled (the main issue that critics brought up in reviews) along with visual improvements and gameplay balancing.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut will be out exclusively on the Wii U "soon".
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light