Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution officially announced by Square Enix
Square Enix has officially announced that there is a Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The Wii U version, named Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, has been reworked to take advantage of the console's touch-screen gamepad. The pad will offer things like touch-screen hacking, interactive map editing and augmented sniping.
The Director's Cut also features MiiVerse integration giving access to developer commentaries and in-game guides. The two DLC packs released for the other versions of the game, Missing Link and Tong's Rescue, have been integrated into the narrative flow of the game.
The best news is that some of the boss battles have been overhauled (the main issue that critics brought up in reviews) along with visual improvements and gameplay balancing.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut will be out exclusively on the Wii U "soon".
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto