Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution officially announced by Square Enix
Square Enix has officially announced that there is a Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The Wii U version, named Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, has been reworked to take advantage of the console's touch-screen gamepad. The pad will offer things like touch-screen hacking, interactive map editing and augmented sniping.
The Director's Cut also features MiiVerse integration giving access to developer commentaries and in-game guides. The two DLC packs released for the other versions of the game, Missing Link and Tong's Rescue, have been integrated into the narrative flow of the game.
The best news is that some of the boss battles have been overhauled (the main issue that critics brought up in reviews) along with visual improvements and gameplay balancing.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut will be out exclusively on the Wii U "soon".
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3