Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution officially announced by Square Enix
Square Enix has officially announced that there is a Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The Wii U version, named Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, has been reworked to take advantage of the console's touch-screen gamepad. The pad will offer things like touch-screen hacking, interactive map editing and augmented sniping.
The Director's Cut also features MiiVerse integration giving access to developer commentaries and in-game guides. The two DLC packs released for the other versions of the game, Missing Link and Tong's Rescue, have been integrated into the narrative flow of the game.
The best news is that some of the boss battles have been overhauled (the main issue that critics brought up in reviews) along with visual improvements and gameplay balancing.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut will be out exclusively on the Wii U "soon".
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update