New studio Grimm Bros opened by ex-Human Head COO
The former chief operating officer of Prey developer Human Head, Ash Monif, has announced the formation of a new studio.
Grimm Bros will be dedicated to building games based on the Grimm Brothers' classic fairytales in RPG form with the "humor of Monty Python and the darkness of Evil Dead".
Monif explained, "I grew up reading the classics like Grimm, Chaucer, Tolkien - and I feel that today's games gloss over a lot of the richness that can be found within these great works. Our goal is to create classic and immersive RPG and adventure games, set in a persistent world for a community of core gamers."
Grimm Bros will reveal their first game at this year's GDC in San Francisco.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year