New studio Grimm Bros opened by ex-Human Head COO
The former chief operating officer of Prey developer Human Head, Ash Monif, has announced the formation of a new studio.
Grimm Bros will be dedicated to building games based on the Grimm Brothers' classic fairytales in RPG form with the "humor of Monty Python and the darkness of Evil Dead".
Monif explained, "I grew up reading the classics like Grimm, Chaucer, Tolkien - and I feel that today's games gloss over a lot of the richness that can be found within these great works. Our goal is to create classic and immersive RPG and adventure games, set in a persistent world for a community of core gamers."
Grimm Bros will reveal their first game at this year's GDC in San Francisco.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto