New studio Grimm Bros opened by ex-Human Head COO
The former chief operating officer of Prey developer Human Head, Ash Monif, has announced the formation of a new studio.
Grimm Bros will be dedicated to building games based on the Grimm Brothers' classic fairytales in RPG form with the "humor of Monty Python and the darkness of Evil Dead".
Monif explained, "I grew up reading the classics like Grimm, Chaucer, Tolkien - and I feel that today's games gloss over a lot of the richness that can be found within these great works. Our goal is to create classic and immersive RPG and adventure games, set in a persistent world for a community of core gamers."
Grimm Bros will reveal their first game at this year's GDC in San Francisco.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey