Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition blasts onto Steam
The classic FPS title Duke Nukem 3D has returned to Steam today for PC and Mac.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition features some slinky new polished OpenGL visuals as well as all the benefits of SteamWorks including SteamPlay support for PC and Mac, Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud support.
It also features all three outrageous expansion packs Duke's Caribbean: Life's A Beach, Duke: Nuclear Winter and Duke It Out In DC.
Scott Miller, co-founder of Duke 3D's original developer 3D Realms said, "There is a whole generation of fans that may have heard of Duke Nukem 3D but never actually played it so it's exciting to add a bit of polish to the game and the expansions for the first release on Steam. General Arcade has worked close with our team and hardcore fans across the world to make sure the Megaton Edition lives up to the Duke Nukem legacy."
There's also a new trailer to pique your interest.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition is out now on Steam for PC and Mac at 6.99 GBP.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon