Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition blasts onto Steam
The classic FPS title Duke Nukem 3D has returned to Steam today for PC and Mac.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition features some slinky new polished OpenGL visuals as well as all the benefits of SteamWorks including SteamPlay support for PC and Mac, Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud support.
It also features all three outrageous expansion packs Duke's Caribbean: Life's A Beach, Duke: Nuclear Winter and Duke It Out In DC.
Scott Miller, co-founder of Duke 3D's original developer 3D Realms said, "There is a whole generation of fans that may have heard of Duke Nukem 3D but never actually played it so it's exciting to add a bit of polish to the game and the expansions for the first release on Steam. General Arcade has worked close with our team and hardcore fans across the world to make sure the Megaton Edition lives up to the Duke Nukem legacy."
There's also a new trailer to pique your interest.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition is out now on Steam for PC and Mac at 6.99 GBP.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue