Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition blasts onto Steam
The classic FPS title Duke Nukem 3D has returned to Steam today for PC and Mac.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition features some slinky new polished OpenGL visuals as well as all the benefits of SteamWorks including SteamPlay support for PC and Mac, Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud support.
It also features all three outrageous expansion packs Duke's Caribbean: Life's A Beach, Duke: Nuclear Winter and Duke It Out In DC.
Scott Miller, co-founder of Duke 3D's original developer 3D Realms said, "There is a whole generation of fans that may have heard of Duke Nukem 3D but never actually played it so it's exciting to add a bit of polish to the game and the expansions for the first release on Steam. General Arcade has worked close with our team and hardcore fans across the world to make sure the Megaton Edition lives up to the Duke Nukem legacy."
There's also a new trailer to pique your interest.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition is out now on Steam for PC and Mac at 6.99 GBP.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One