Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition blasts onto Steam
The classic FPS title Duke Nukem 3D has returned to Steam today for PC and Mac.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition features some slinky new polished OpenGL visuals as well as all the benefits of SteamWorks including SteamPlay support for PC and Mac, Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud support.
It also features all three outrageous expansion packs Duke's Caribbean: Life's A Beach, Duke: Nuclear Winter and Duke It Out In DC.
Scott Miller, co-founder of Duke 3D's original developer 3D Realms said, "There is a whole generation of fans that may have heard of Duke Nukem 3D but never actually played it so it's exciting to add a bit of polish to the game and the expansions for the first release on Steam. General Arcade has worked close with our team and hardcore fans across the world to make sure the Megaton Edition lives up to the Duke Nukem legacy."
There's also a new trailer to pique your interest.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition is out now on Steam for PC and Mac at 6.99 GBP.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan