Machinarium heading to the PS Vita
Amanita Design has revealed that their quirky point and click adventure Machinarium will be heading to the PS Vita.
Machinarium has already been released on the PS3 on PSN and Amanita boss Jakub Dvorsky said it was the best version of the game yet.
He said on the PS Vita version, "The Vita version makes no compromises. In fact, it's even better! It includes all the enhancements from the PS3 version, but we've added some new features to complement PS Vita's capabilities. You can now control the game not only with the system's analog sticks and buttons, but also directly with your fingers on the touch screen and rear touch panel. We've improved the zoom feature too, so it's more convenient to play the game in a portable capacity."
Macinarium will hit the PS Vita on March the 26th but is not Cross Buy enabled so PS3 owners will have to buy it again for their Vita.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update