Machinarium heading to the PS Vita
Amanita Design has revealed that their quirky point and click adventure Machinarium will be heading to the PS Vita.
Machinarium has already been released on the PS3 on PSN and Amanita boss Jakub Dvorsky said it was the best version of the game yet.
He said on the PS Vita version, "The Vita version makes no compromises. In fact, it's even better! It includes all the enhancements from the PS3 version, but we've added some new features to complement PS Vita's capabilities. You can now control the game not only with the system's analog sticks and buttons, but also directly with your fingers on the touch screen and rear touch panel. We've improved the zoom feature too, so it's more convenient to play the game in a portable capacity."
Macinarium will hit the PS Vita on March the 26th but is not Cross Buy enabled so PS3 owners will have to buy it again for their Vita.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer