Machinarium heading to the PS Vita
Amanita Design has revealed that their quirky point and click adventure Machinarium will be heading to the PS Vita.
Machinarium has already been released on the PS3 on PSN and Amanita boss Jakub Dvorsky said it was the best version of the game yet.
He said on the PS Vita version, "The Vita version makes no compromises. In fact, it's even better! It includes all the enhancements from the PS3 version, but we've added some new features to complement PS Vita's capabilities. You can now control the game not only with the system's analog sticks and buttons, but also directly with your fingers on the touch screen and rear touch panel. We've improved the zoom feature too, so it's more convenient to play the game in a portable capacity."
Macinarium will hit the PS Vita on March the 26th but is not Cross Buy enabled so PS3 owners will have to buy it again for their Vita.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3