Machinarium heading to the PS Vita
Amanita Design has revealed that their quirky point and click adventure Machinarium will be heading to the PS Vita.
Machinarium has already been released on the PS3 on PSN and Amanita boss Jakub Dvorsky said it was the best version of the game yet.
He said on the PS Vita version, "The Vita version makes no compromises. In fact, it's even better! It includes all the enhancements from the PS3 version, but we've added some new features to complement PS Vita's capabilities. You can now control the game not only with the system's analog sticks and buttons, but also directly with your fingers on the touch screen and rear touch panel. We've improved the zoom feature too, so it's more convenient to play the game in a portable capacity."
Macinarium will hit the PS Vita on March the 26th but is not Cross Buy enabled so PS3 owners will have to buy it again for their Vita.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III