Machinarium heading to the PS Vita
Amanita Design has revealed that their quirky point and click adventure Machinarium will be heading to the PS Vita.
Machinarium has already been released on the PS3 on PSN and Amanita boss Jakub Dvorsky said it was the best version of the game yet.
He said on the PS Vita version, "The Vita version makes no compromises. In fact, it's even better! It includes all the enhancements from the PS3 version, but we've added some new features to complement PS Vita's capabilities. You can now control the game not only with the system's analog sticks and buttons, but also directly with your fingers on the touch screen and rear touch panel. We've improved the zoom feature too, so it's more convenient to play the game in a portable capacity."
Macinarium will hit the PS Vita on March the 26th but is not Cross Buy enabled so PS3 owners will have to buy it again for their Vita.
Thanks US PlayStation Blog.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell