Battleblock Theater finally gets a release date
The Behemoth has been talking about their next game for some time and it looks like it will be arriving very soon.
Battleblock Theater is the Castle Crashers devs most ambitious title so far with it featuring "technologically evil cats, friendship, betrayal, co-optional justice, and several other forms of visual and audible stimulation" according to The Behemoth.
It has been a long time in development, a fact which The Behemoth acknowledges in the game's release date announcement trailer but it's a relief to know that it has finally got a release date. The Behemoth are also planning to be at PAX East this weekend and hopefully will be hosting a Battleblock Theater Ball Game Tournament there.
Battleblock Theater will be released on Xbox Live Arcade on April the 3rd for 1200 MS points.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer