Battleblock Theater finally gets a release date
The Behemoth has been talking about their next game for some time and it looks like it will be arriving very soon.
Battleblock Theater is the Castle Crashers devs most ambitious title so far with it featuring "technologically evil cats, friendship, betrayal, co-optional justice, and several other forms of visual and audible stimulation" according to The Behemoth.
It has been a long time in development, a fact which The Behemoth acknowledges in the game's release date announcement trailer but it's a relief to know that it has finally got a release date. The Behemoth are also planning to be at PAX East this weekend and hopefully will be hosting a Battleblock Theater Ball Game Tournament there.
Battleblock Theater will be released on Xbox Live Arcade on April the 3rd for 1200 MS points.
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V