Battleblock Theater finally gets a release date
The Behemoth has been talking about their next game for some time and it looks like it will be arriving very soon.
Battleblock Theater is the Castle Crashers devs most ambitious title so far with it featuring "technologically evil cats, friendship, betrayal, co-optional justice, and several other forms of visual and audible stimulation" according to The Behemoth.
It has been a long time in development, a fact which The Behemoth acknowledges in the game's release date announcement trailer but it's a relief to know that it has finally got a release date. The Behemoth are also planning to be at PAX East this weekend and hopefully will be hosting a Battleblock Theater Ball Game Tournament there.
Battleblock Theater will be released on Xbox Live Arcade on April the 3rd for 1200 MS points.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game