SuperGiant Games reveals their new game Transistor
Bastion developer SuperGiant Games has revealed what they've been working on since they finished Bastion.
Their new game, Transistor, is a science-fiction-themed action RPG with an isometric viewpoint that initially seems a bit similar to Bastion.
Transistor will also be travelling to PAX East this weekend in playable form although SuperGiant hasn't decided which platforms to release the game on as yet.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter