SuperGiant Games reveals their new game Transistor
Bastion developer SuperGiant Games has revealed what they've been working on since they finished Bastion.
Their new game, Transistor, is a science-fiction-themed action RPG with an isometric viewpoint that initially seems a bit similar to Bastion.
Transistor will also be travelling to PAX East this weekend in playable form although SuperGiant hasn't decided which platforms to release the game on as yet.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update