SuperGiant Games reveals their new game Transistor
Bastion developer SuperGiant Games has revealed what they've been working on since they finished Bastion.
Their new game, Transistor, is a science-fiction-themed action RPG with an isometric viewpoint that initially seems a bit similar to Bastion.
Transistor will also be travelling to PAX East this weekend in playable form although SuperGiant hasn't decided which platforms to release the game on as yet.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer