SuperGiant Games reveals their new game Transistor
Bastion developer SuperGiant Games has revealed what they've been working on since they finished Bastion.
Their new game, Transistor, is a science-fiction-themed action RPG with an isometric viewpoint that initially seems a bit similar to Bastion.
Transistor will also be travelling to PAX East this weekend in playable form although SuperGiant hasn't decided which platforms to release the game on as yet.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3