Ubisoft happy to have Patrice Desilets back with them
Ubisoft are happy to have Assassin's Creed creator Patrice Desilets back with them after acquiring THQ Montreal and all of its IP following the dissolution THQ.
The French publisher has stated that they are excited to be working with Desilets once again after he left for THQ Montreal to work on some new projects.
A company statement said, "We are very pleased to welcome Patrice to Ubisoft again and anticipate that this renewed partnership will produce new ideas and high-quality titles for Ubisoft's customers."
It added, "In the coming weeks we'll be looking at how to offer an organizational structure that provides continuity for the creative teams involved. Unannounced projects from THQ Montreal are included as part of the acquisition."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year