Insomniac hosting Fuse panel at PAX East 2013
Insomniac Games will be hosting a panel at this year's PAX East to talk about their first multiplatform title Fuse.
Ted Price, CEO of Insomniac will be sitting on the panel alongside Fuses' lead gameplay programmer Doug Sheahan and designer Mark Stuart and they will be giving fans the lowdown on the latest about their new four-player co-op action adventure.
The panel is modestly called Fuse: The Sleeper Hit of 2013 and is scheduled for 3pm EST in the Phoenix Theatre at the Boston Convention Centre on March the 23rd.
Fuse is due out later this year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year