Insomniac hosting Fuse panel at PAX East 2013
Insomniac Games will be hosting a panel at this year's PAX East to talk about their first multiplatform title Fuse.
Ted Price, CEO of Insomniac will be sitting on the panel alongside Fuses' lead gameplay programmer Doug Sheahan and designer Mark Stuart and they will be giving fans the lowdown on the latest about their new four-player co-op action adventure.
The panel is modestly called Fuse: The Sleeper Hit of 2013 and is scheduled for 3pm EST in the Phoenix Theatre at the Boston Convention Centre on March the 23rd.
Fuse is due out later this year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III