Insomniac hosting Fuse panel at PAX East 2013
Insomniac Games will be hosting a panel at this year's PAX East to talk about their first multiplatform title Fuse.
Ted Price, CEO of Insomniac will be sitting on the panel alongside Fuses' lead gameplay programmer Doug Sheahan and designer Mark Stuart and they will be giving fans the lowdown on the latest about their new four-player co-op action adventure.
The panel is modestly called Fuse: The Sleeper Hit of 2013 and is scheduled for 3pm EST in the Phoenix Theatre at the Boston Convention Centre on March the 23rd.
Fuse is due out later this year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May