Insomniac hosting Fuse panel at PAX East 2013
Insomniac Games will be hosting a panel at this year's PAX East to talk about their first multiplatform title Fuse.
Ted Price, CEO of Insomniac will be sitting on the panel alongside Fuses' lead gameplay programmer Doug Sheahan and designer Mark Stuart and they will be giving fans the lowdown on the latest about their new four-player co-op action adventure.
The panel is modestly called Fuse: The Sleeper Hit of 2013 and is scheduled for 3pm EST in the Phoenix Theatre at the Boston Convention Centre on March the 23rd.
Fuse is due out later this year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny