Insomniac hosting Fuse panel at PAX East 2013
Insomniac Games will be hosting a panel at this year's PAX East to talk about their first multiplatform title Fuse.
Ted Price, CEO of Insomniac will be sitting on the panel alongside Fuses' lead gameplay programmer Doug Sheahan and designer Mark Stuart and they will be giving fans the lowdown on the latest about their new four-player co-op action adventure.
The panel is modestly called Fuse: The Sleeper Hit of 2013 and is scheduled for 3pm EST in the Phoenix Theatre at the Boston Convention Centre on March the 23rd.
Fuse is due out later this year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer