Knife Of Dunwall DLC coming for Dishonored next month
The first piece of story downloadable content for Dishonored is due to be released next month.
The Knife Of Dunwall sees players assume the role of master of assassins Daud instead of the game's main hero Corvo.
As well as new story and characters The Knife Of Dunwall will bring in more powers and weapons.
The Knife Of Dunwall will launch on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on April the 16th priced at 800 MS points on 360 or 9.99 USD on PC and PS3.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar