Saints Row IV to rear its ridiculous head this coming August
The Third Street Saints will be making their return this August in what could quite possibly be their most ridiculous adventure yet.
Saints Row IV sees the Saint's leader elected President of The United States Of America just before they are abducted by an evil alien overlord Zinyak and cast into a weird alternate simulation of Steelport.
The Saints will need to wield alien weaponry and crazy superpowers to escape Zinyak's mental clutches and save the world from his evil grasp.
Saints Row IV will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Auguts the 20th in North America and August the 23rd in Europe.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto