Saints Row IV to rear its ridiculous head this coming August
The Third Street Saints will be making their return this August in what could quite possibly be their most ridiculous adventure yet.
Saints Row IV sees the Saint's leader elected President of The United States Of America just before they are abducted by an evil alien overlord Zinyak and cast into a weird alternate simulation of Steelport.
The Saints will need to wield alien weaponry and crazy superpowers to escape Zinyak's mental clutches and save the world from his evil grasp.
Saints Row IV will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Auguts the 20th in North America and August the 23rd in Europe.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat