Saints Row IV to rear its ridiculous head this coming August
The Third Street Saints will be making their return this August in what could quite possibly be their most ridiculous adventure yet.
Saints Row IV sees the Saint's leader elected President of The United States Of America just before they are abducted by an evil alien overlord Zinyak and cast into a weird alternate simulation of Steelport.
The Saints will need to wield alien weaponry and crazy superpowers to escape Zinyak's mental clutches and save the world from his evil grasp.
Saints Row IV will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Auguts the 20th in North America and August the 23rd in Europe.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like