Saints Row IV to rear its ridiculous head this coming August
The Third Street Saints will be making their return this August in what could quite possibly be their most ridiculous adventure yet.
Saints Row IV sees the Saint's leader elected President of The United States Of America just before they are abducted by an evil alien overlord Zinyak and cast into a weird alternate simulation of Steelport.
The Saints will need to wield alien weaponry and crazy superpowers to escape Zinyak's mental clutches and save the world from his evil grasp.
Saints Row IV will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Auguts the 20th in North America and August the 23rd in Europe.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year