Saints Row IV to rear its ridiculous head this coming August
The Third Street Saints will be making their return this August in what could quite possibly be their most ridiculous adventure yet.
Saints Row IV sees the Saint's leader elected President of The United States Of America just before they are abducted by an evil alien overlord Zinyak and cast into a weird alternate simulation of Steelport.
The Saints will need to wield alien weaponry and crazy superpowers to escape Zinyak's mental clutches and save the world from his evil grasp.
Saints Row IV will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Auguts the 20th in North America and August the 23rd in Europe.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny