New trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U shows off co-driver gameplay
EA has released a new trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U showing off the new co-driver features.
Naturally given the the Wii U's intended audience the trailer shows a father and son playing together with the dad taking over the driving duties from the son who's playing on the gamepad itself.
After switching to the big screen the son uses the pad to give his dad directions and disrupt the cops chasing them.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted will arrive on the Wii U next week with the US release on March 19th and the European release on March 21st.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update