New trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U shows off co-driver gameplay
EA has released a new trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U showing off the new co-driver features.
Naturally given the the Wii U's intended audience the trailer shows a father and son playing together with the dad taking over the driving duties from the son who's playing on the gamepad itself.
After switching to the big screen the son uses the pad to give his dad directions and disrupt the cops chasing them.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted will arrive on the Wii U next week with the US release on March 19th and the European release on March 21st.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th