New trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U shows off co-driver gameplay
EA has released a new trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U showing off the new co-driver features.
Naturally given the the Wii U's intended audience the trailer shows a father and son playing together with the dad taking over the driving duties from the son who's playing on the gamepad itself.
After switching to the big screen the son uses the pad to give his dad directions and disrupt the cops chasing them.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted will arrive on the Wii U next week with the US release on March 19th and the European release on March 21st.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016