New trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U shows off co-driver gameplay
EA has released a new trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U showing off the new co-driver features.
Naturally given the the Wii U's intended audience the trailer shows a father and son playing together with the dad taking over the driving duties from the son who's playing on the gamepad itself.
After switching to the big screen the son uses the pad to give his dad directions and disrupt the cops chasing them.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted will arrive on the Wii U next week with the US release on March 19th and the European release on March 21st.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3