New trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U shows off co-driver gameplay
EA has released a new trailer for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U showing off the new co-driver features.
Naturally given the the Wii U's intended audience the trailer shows a father and son playing together with the dad taking over the driving duties from the son who's playing on the gamepad itself.
After switching to the big screen the son uses the pad to give his dad directions and disrupt the cops chasing them.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted will arrive on the Wii U next week with the US release on March 19th and the European release on March 21st.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release