The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will not be just another run-and-gun FPS says Activision
Activision are adamant that their new game based on The Walking Dead TV series will not be just another run-and-gun FPS.
Senior brand manager at Activision believes that developer Terminal Reality has managed to capture the feel of the TV show in Survival Instinct.
Wood explained, "The Walking Dead is currently airing series three on Fox TV and has been a critical success. With The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct we've tried to mimic the feel of the TV show - this is not a run-and-gun shooter."
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC on March the 22nd.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter