The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will not be just another run-and-gun FPS says Activision
Activision are adamant that their new game based on The Walking Dead TV series will not be just another run-and-gun FPS.
Senior brand manager at Activision believes that developer Terminal Reality has managed to capture the feel of the TV show in Survival Instinct.
Wood explained, "The Walking Dead is currently airing series three on Fox TV and has been a critical success. With The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct we've tried to mimic the feel of the TV show - this is not a run-and-gun shooter."
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC on March the 22nd.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer