The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will not be just another run-and-gun FPS says Activision
Activision are adamant that their new game based on The Walking Dead TV series will not be just another run-and-gun FPS.
Senior brand manager at Activision believes that developer Terminal Reality has managed to capture the feel of the TV show in Survival Instinct.
Wood explained, "The Walking Dead is currently airing series three on Fox TV and has been a critical success. With The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct we've tried to mimic the feel of the TV show - this is not a run-and-gun shooter."
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC on March the 22nd.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year