The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will not be just another run-and-gun FPS says Activision
Activision are adamant that their new game based on The Walking Dead TV series will not be just another run-and-gun FPS.
Senior brand manager at Activision believes that developer Terminal Reality has managed to capture the feel of the TV show in Survival Instinct.
Wood explained, "The Walking Dead is currently airing series three on Fox TV and has been a critical success. With The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct we've tried to mimic the feel of the TV show - this is not a run-and-gun shooter."
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC on March the 22nd.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side