The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will not be just another run-and-gun FPS says Activision
Activision are adamant that their new game based on The Walking Dead TV series will not be just another run-and-gun FPS.
Senior brand manager at Activision believes that developer Terminal Reality has managed to capture the feel of the TV show in Survival Instinct.
Wood explained, "The Walking Dead is currently airing series three on Fox TV and has been a critical success. With The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct we've tried to mimic the feel of the TV show - this is not a run-and-gun shooter."
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC on March the 22nd.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light