Activision to test out microtransactions in Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
We all knew it was coming sooner or later. Activision has revealed that they are going to experiment with introducing microtransactions in Black Ops II.
These in-game purchases will not be too significant at first with Activision offering gun personalisation packs, extra loadout slots, more media storage for the theatre mode and even a new Nuketown Zombies map.
All the items are for sale for between 1 USD and 5 USD and are only for convenience of customisation and provide no advantages over other players. How could a Bacon Personalisation Pack which wraps players weapons in bacon really give any kind of advantage after all?.
These new Micro Items arrive today along with the free release of NukeTown 2025 on the Xbox 360.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light