Forza 5 players to have the chance to beat Top Gear's The Stig
Microsoft has announced that they have done a deal with the BBC to bring The Stig from Top Gear to Forza Motorsport 5.
Forza fans will have the opportunity when Forza 5 arrives to take on the digital version of The Stig to see if he really can be beaten using all of their racing savvy gleaned from their experiences in the game.
Turn 10's Dan Greenawalt said, “The partnership between Forza Motorsport and Top Gear has featured many highlights over the years. Including The Stig’s digital cousin in the game is a natural extension of that creative partnership. Now, on top of racing against the best virtual drivers in the world online or against brand new cloud-powered Drivatar opponents in career mode, players can tackle the digital cousin of one of the world’s most celebrated racing icons. “
Forza Motorsport 5 will arrive with the Xbox One in 13 major territories including the UK, US and Japan on November the 22nd.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year