Forza 5 players to have the chance to beat Top Gear's The Stig
Microsoft has announced that they have done a deal with the BBC to bring The Stig from Top Gear to Forza Motorsport 5.
Forza fans will have the opportunity when Forza 5 arrives to take on the digital version of The Stig to see if he really can be beaten using all of their racing savvy gleaned from their experiences in the game.
Turn 10's Dan Greenawalt said, “The partnership between Forza Motorsport and Top Gear has featured many highlights over the years. Including The Stig’s digital cousin in the game is a natural extension of that creative partnership. Now, on top of racing against the best virtual drivers in the world online or against brand new cloud-powered Drivatar opponents in career mode, players can tackle the digital cousin of one of the world’s most celebrated racing icons. “
Forza Motorsport 5 will arrive with the Xbox One in 13 major territories including the UK, US and Japan on November the 22nd.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release