Forza 5 players to have the chance to beat Top Gear's The Stig
Microsoft has announced that they have done a deal with the BBC to bring The Stig from Top Gear to Forza Motorsport 5.
Forza fans will have the opportunity when Forza 5 arrives to take on the digital version of The Stig to see if he really can be beaten using all of their racing savvy gleaned from their experiences in the game.
Turn 10's Dan Greenawalt said, “The partnership between Forza Motorsport and Top Gear has featured many highlights over the years. Including The Stig’s digital cousin in the game is a natural extension of that creative partnership. Now, on top of racing against the best virtual drivers in the world online or against brand new cloud-powered Drivatar opponents in career mode, players can tackle the digital cousin of one of the world’s most celebrated racing icons. “
Forza Motorsport 5 will arrive with the Xbox One in 13 major territories including the UK, US and Japan on November the 22nd.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side