Forza 5 players to have the chance to beat Top Gear's The Stig
Microsoft has announced that they have done a deal with the BBC to bring The Stig from Top Gear to Forza Motorsport 5.
Forza fans will have the opportunity when Forza 5 arrives to take on the digital version of The Stig to see if he really can be beaten using all of their racing savvy gleaned from their experiences in the game.
Turn 10's Dan Greenawalt said, “The partnership between Forza Motorsport and Top Gear has featured many highlights over the years. Including The Stig’s digital cousin in the game is a natural extension of that creative partnership. Now, on top of racing against the best virtual drivers in the world online or against brand new cloud-powered Drivatar opponents in career mode, players can tackle the digital cousin of one of the world’s most celebrated racing icons. “
Forza Motorsport 5 will arrive with the Xbox One in 13 major territories including the UK, US and Japan on November the 22nd.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title