Forza 5 players to have the chance to beat Top Gear's The Stig
Microsoft has announced that they have done a deal with the BBC to bring The Stig from Top Gear to Forza Motorsport 5.
Forza fans will have the opportunity when Forza 5 arrives to take on the digital version of The Stig to see if he really can be beaten using all of their racing savvy gleaned from their experiences in the game.
Turn 10's Dan Greenawalt said, “The partnership between Forza Motorsport and Top Gear has featured many highlights over the years. Including The Stig’s digital cousin in the game is a natural extension of that creative partnership. Now, on top of racing against the best virtual drivers in the world online or against brand new cloud-powered Drivatar opponents in career mode, players can tackle the digital cousin of one of the world’s most celebrated racing icons. “
Forza Motorsport 5 will arrive with the Xbox One in 13 major territories including the UK, US and Japan on November the 22nd.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though